HELLO FORKERS 🍂 September 2019

DovefromaboveDovefromabove Central Norfolk UKPosts: 55,115
edited 1 September in The potting shed
It’s September ... autumn has begun ... season of mists and mellow fruitfulness ... https://allpoetry.com/Ode-To-Autumn

Its time to harvest our crops, lay up stores for winter and take stock ... and to plant bulbs and make our plans for next spring ... 
“I am not lost, for I know where I am. But however, where I am may be lost.” Winnie the Pooh

• DovefromaboveDovefromabove Central Norfolk UKPosts: 55,115
    edited 1 September
    For some reason I’m wide awake so I thought I’d start the September thread ... autumn for us and Spring for @Pat E ... 😃 

Tawny owls are calling ... 
    “I am not lost, for I know where I am. But however, where I am may be lost.” Winnie the Pooh

• Pat EPat E Posts: 8,040
    You’re early Dove😁. And a good September morn to you. Lovely warm cloudless day here today. 
    S. E. NSW
    Glad its a good one for you @Pat E ☀️ 

• Hostafan1Hostafan1 Posts: 21,296
    Morning all. 
    I'm glad things are warming up for you @Pat E. It's now dark when I get up for work, grrrr
    Devon.
    Morning @Hostafan1 😊 Not dark here in the east ... it’s been light for ages ☀️ 

• Hostafan1Hostafan1 Posts: 21,296
    I've just switched the kitchen light off
    Devon.
    I’ve been reading in bed with no light on since just after 6am. 

• FairygirlFairygirl west central ScotlandPosts: 25,285
    Morning all/afties Pat - glad you have a wee bit of warmth  :)
    I wonder what today will bring, and if I can get out without the waterproofs to plant something.
    September already. Hope we all get some good weather to enjoy it  :)
    It's a place where beautiful isn't enough of a word....

Now at nearly 5pm, it’s clouded over and rather cool out there. I’d better start tea soon I suppose, but feel a bit lazy. Maybe in a bit.

i tuned into CNN today to see what is happening in Florida. I seems as though the storm has decided to gather strength for a while and then it will suddenly take off towards the mainland. I can’t help thinking about those people from the UK who bought properties over there. We watch “A Place in the Sun,  Winter Sun” quite often. 
    Hope their houses don’t get too much damage. 
    S. E. NSW
    Ps. Chicky. I sent you a reply a couple of days ago and just realised that it failed to go.  All good with what you said. 😃
    S. E. NSW