Resurrected eighty two

• Ladybird4Ladybird4 Third rock from the sunPosts: 25,735
    When I was out in my garden a minute ago I noticed that it had obviously rained in the night (thank goodnees I brought in the cloth things!) also my Rhododendron Wee Bee is starting to come into flower and my Viburnum Bodnantense 'Dawn' - the replacement for the one that got drowned is also flowering.

Cacoethes: An irresistible urge to do something inadvisable
  • Hazel-1Hazel-1 Posts: 2,332
    edited 27 August
    Morning all.
    Its very hot and sunny here again, a day for doing very little.
    Chive, look after your ankle and rest up if you can. Nuisance when things like that happens but hopefully will heal over the next few days. I clouted my ankle of the tumble dryer quite a few weeks ago now, and the bone is still bruised.
    LB, how lovely to have some rain. Think lots of us would like some. ( I notice we are coming up to the 1000 mark again, may I ask if the next thread title  could be put in Capitals please as I can’t find you sometimes!) here.
    Off out to do some shopping today and then hairdressers this afternoon, so have a good day everyone whatever you do.
    North East
    Morning Chive and Ruby - you snuckered in there. Sorry to hear about your poorly ankle Chive. An excellent reason to put your feet up in your garden and enjoy the day.
    PF

Another snucker inner - Morning Hazel.
  • debs64debs64 West Midlands, on the edge of the Black Country Posts: 1,917
    Ankles can be tricky Chive I recommend a day of complete rest with someone bringing you drinks and snacks regularly. If it’s sunny by you lounge in the garden the vitamin D will help! X
  • RubeeRubee Posts: 4,806
    Chive look after that ankle . I was out of action for several weeks earlier in the year with an ankle injury . You must rest it .

Cut these from the allotment this morning 
  • Joyce21Joyce21 Posts: 15,317
    Morning all.
    Cooler this morning thank goodness.

LB, I have a few flowers on a rhodo too. One of a dwarf variety.

Debs, enjoy your lunch with your daughter.  Hope your mum is doing well.

Chive, no digging for you for a while. Sit back and enjoy the garden.

Hazel, hope the decorating is on hold while the weather is hot.

Ruby, glad to hear that  you are pacing yourself in the garden. 
    SW Scotland
  • Rebecca110Rebecca110 Posts: 1,408
    Chive poor you feet up and rest and a bowl of water for your feet.  Pansy an early owl call how lovely if not too early.  LB your cloth things may dry today and Lily can sun and shade bathe.  Deb's enjoy your outing to the GC.  I had a very hot night but had to turn the fan off as it was noisy and keeps you awake.  A little cooler this morning but quite still.  Pottered and just having a cup of tea.