Resurrected eighty two

• Ladybird4Ladybird4 Third rock from the sunPosts: 25,736
    Time to sign out. See you all tomorrow.
    Image result for good night gif romantic

Cacoethes: An irresistible urge to do something inadvisable
  • Joyce21Joyce21 Posts: 15,317
    Night LB.
    Hope it's cooler tonight for everyone to have a good sleep.
    SW Scotland
  • TopbirdTopbird Posts: 4,949
    Night everyone - still very warm here. Sheet-only night again🙂
    Heaven is ... sitting in the garden with a G&T and a cat while watching the sun go down
  • pansyfacepansyface PEAK DISTRICT DerbyshirePosts: 15,271
    Morning all,
    Thick fog. 
    Been awake since five. Woken by an owl that was sitting on the roof above the bedroom window. Then I was reminded of my five mosquito bites and have been scratching them ever since.😖
    Have a wonderful day all.

Apophthegm -  a big word for a small thought.
    Good morning PF and later Rezzerrisers.
    Image result for Sunflower images

No fog here this morning PF, my cloth things were still not dry when I brought them in last night so its action replay today.
  • debs64debs64 West Midlands, on the edge of the Black Country Posts: 1,917
    Good morning PF, LB and all to follow. Beautiful morning here so popping to allotment for sweet peas, visiting mom later and they are her favourites. Then meeting youngest daughter for lunch at a garden centre and a little look around. It’s a new one for us so quite excited especially as I hear they do lovely cakes! Hope all you rezzers have a good day planned? 
    Morning Debs. GC, cakes - what's not to like? Maybe a little sneaky plant purchase is on the cards.
  • ChivetalkingChivetalking Leigh-on-seaPosts: 874
    Good Morning LB, PF, Debs & all to follow,
    Have a lovely time at the new GC Debs,
    LB hope your damp UM’s get dry today,
    PF rude awakening for you,
    Yesterday I took my son to the fishing lake where he is fishing/camping with friends, as I walked across the uneven ground I turned my ankle over. Thought nothing of it all though it did hurt, drove round to mums with her paper and as I went to go in my ankle went again and I was in agony. I now have a swollen ankle joint and I’m limping, today is going to be resting up 🙁 I’m really annoyed with myself.
  • RubeeRubee Posts: 4,806
    Morning , Pansy, LB ,Debs and all to come .Beautiful morning here , rain forecast for later. .Pansy stop scratching those bites , you will make them worse . Debs have a lovely time at the garden centre . LB I hope that you get the wet things dry today .I will be clearing some of the cuttings from the hedge . I was too exhausted to bin them yesterday.