Resurrected eighty two

• Ladybird4Ladybird4 Third rock from the sunPosts: 24,986
    Its been lovely today - very hot I know but we need the odd hot day now and again. Looks like it is going to be another hot day tomorrow.
    Cacoethes: An irresistible urge to do something inadvisable
  • RubeeRubee Posts: 4,477
    I have been out in my pjs and cut back one of my  shrubs . Coolest part of the day ,but still very hot . As LB says anther hot one tomorrow ,phew .
  • debs64debs64 West Midlands, on the edge of the Black Country Posts: 1,857
    Got my very pregnant daughter coming for lunch tomorrow with her fiancé and Maisie. Will get out the water bowl and plastic animals and Maisie will be happy. Baby was due on 23rd so any day now! 
    Such cute kittens my boys have mostly been sleeping in the shade. Gatsby loves the garden swing. Graham’s been very active lots of cucumber strawberries and grapes for him today! 
  • debs64debs64 West Midlands, on the edge of the Black Country Posts: 1,857

• Rebecca110Rebecca110 Posts: 1,298
    Deb's I hope the baby will arrive soon and your daughter is getting her rest.  Topbird Theo and Oliver are handsome kittens getting up to mischief.  They will have kept you busy.  Joyce thoughts are with you and your daughter.  I still miss Ed and all his little ways. Hope you have good memories.   Watching Poldark so saying good night.  I've moved the fan into my room for later as very hot and my light PJ's are still wet from the washing machine and hanging to dry.  Sleep well and let's hope the temperatures drop for cooler nights.  Although rain is forecast for Tuesday.  Night night.
  • 1Runnybeak11Runnybeak1 Posts: 8,369
    LB.  Poldark isnt on here ?  It’s Peaky Blinders.   It’s on tomorrow but I can’t see the final episode.    What’s happening ?  

Night night everyone.
  • TopbirdTopbird Posts: 4,752
    Oh ‘eck @1Runnybeak1 - don’t know how to break this to you gently but Poldark was on at 8pm tonight. Set your SKY box to record tomorrow’s and watch tonight’s on Catch Up. I haven’t watched any of this final series yet - gonna binge the lot on my hols😎
    Heaven is ... sitting in the garden with a G&T and a cat while watching the sun go down
  • Ladybird4Ladybird4 Third rock from the sunPosts: 24,986
    Ooops Runners. Make a note - its 20:30 tomorrow night for the final episode. Night night to you.
    Gatsby is one cute cat.
    I'm signing out now. See you all tomorrow.
    Image result for sunset over a meadow images

Cacoethes: An irresistible urge to do something inadvisable
  • 1Runnybeak11Runnybeak1 Posts: 8,369
    Cripes TB. I’d forgotten that I’d pressed record series.   I’m watching it now.   Cute kitties you have been kitty sitting today.   

Night, for the  third time ☺️
  • Joyce21Joyce21 Posts: 15,062
    Gatsby is lovely Debs.  Hope the baby hangs on until you've all had your lunch tomorrow.

The Poldark bibs will get wrung out tomorrow night.  Hope those watching it will be satisfied with the ending.
    SW Scotland