Resurrected eighty two

• pansyfacepansyface PEAK DISTRICT DerbyshirePosts: 14,861
    Good morning, LB.

It looks as if MU is one of the lucky ones, for now.

Apophthegm -  a big word for a small thought.
  • star gaze lilystar gaze lily Posts: 12,526
    Morning LB,
    Laying here listening to the rain against the window. Have peeked outside, it doesn't look that bad, not windy yet just rain.
    Feeling rather tired, woke up a couple of times during the night.
    Oh heck Pansy, I hope you get some help with washing up today if you're cooking again. Or are they going home today.
    Take care on the way to the greenhouse LB, take your phone and a flask of hot tea just in case 😉
    Going to see if I can another 30minutes zzzzz before I get up to go and see grandson 😍
    SYL 
  • Ladybird4Ladybird4 Third rock from the sunPosts: 25,041
    Morning PF and SGL. PF I am under a red blob on your map. SGL - thank you for the excellent tip and I hope you have a lovely, cuddly day with your grandson. Will he be Poppet 3?
    Cacoethes: An irresistible urge to do something inadvisable
  • RubeeRubee Posts: 4,491
    Good morning everyone . Is the Ark built yet ? It could be needed . Our gutters must be blocked ,there is water cascading off the roof . Enjoy your time with your grandson Lily.Pansy that weather map looks horrid . LB ,no gardening today  😕.
  • ChivetalkingChivetalking Leigh-on-seaPosts: 557
    Good Morning LB, PF, Lily and all to follow, fingers crossed for your safe return to the greenhouse LB,
    have a lovely day with your new grandson Lily,
    PF hope you’ve recovered from your hosting yesterday, ready for next innings,
    Have a good day everyone 🙂
  • ChivetalkingChivetalking Leigh-on-seaPosts: 557
    Morning Rubee I missed your post 🙂
    Morning Ruby, 'fraid not. Not got the wellies.
    Related image

Just for Hazel and Runners
    Image result for Ikea ark cartoon

Morning Chive.
    Yoohoo Pottie.
    Hello everyone in the quiet corner.
  • BikerBiker Posts: 2,145
    Morning all. Firstly, apologises for yesterday’s rant- should have put it on Cumudgeon Thread, knowing there are cat lovers here.
    Raining now but no winds yet. Have lots of little jobs to get through today which involve going out this morning.
    Hope those with bad forecasts keep safe and warm. SGL, have a good cuddle today of little grandson and enjoy him.
    LB, love that cartoon!
    Ruby, hope the heavy rain eases , next job to see to gutters. We’ve got someone coming to put a new joint on gutters in back as it leaks and drips badly when the rain is heavy.
    Morning to Chive, and PF.( not long now..) 
    North East