Forum homeโ€บ The potting shed
This Forum will close on Wednesday 27 March, 2024. Please refer to the announcement on the Discussions page for further detail.

Resurrected eighty two

• Ladybird4Ladybird4 Posts: 37,883
    I'm signing out for tonight people. See you all tomorrow.
    Image result for Gardeners Goodnight

Cacoethes: An irresistible urge to do something inadvisable
  • star gaze lilystar gaze lily Posts: 17,654
    Ooops.....you guessed right RB........just woken up on the sofa ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณย 
    Night night everyone, sweet dreams.
    Must get some sleep, helping new mummy tomorrow with new grandson ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—ย 
    ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜
    Image result for stormy day clipart images
    Morning all. Well all is going exactly according to forecast. Question - can I get to the greenhouse to water the tomatoes and cucumbers without getting blown away? If you do not hear from me again later to day please send search parties out.
    I do hope that all of you have safe days today. I wonder if M-U will be retiring to the mini world of the toy museum?

• star gaze lilystar gaze lily Posts: 17,654
    Morning LB,
    Laying here listening to the rain against the window. Have peeked outside, it doesn't look that bad, not windy yet just rain.
    Feeling rather tired, woke up a couple of times during the night.
    Oh heck Pansy, I hope you get some help with washing up today if you're cooking again. Or are they going home today.
    Take care on the way to the greenhouse LB, take your phone and a flask of hot tea just in case ๐Ÿ˜‰
    Going to see if I can another 30minutes zzzzz before I get up to go and see grandson ๐Ÿ˜
    SYLย 
    Morning PF and SGL. PF I am under a red blob on your map. SGL - thank you for the excellent tip and I hope you have a lovely, cuddly day with your grandson. Will he be Poppet 3?
  • RubeeRubee Posts: 8,930
    Good morning everyone . Is the Ark built yet ? It could be needed . Our gutters must be blocked ,there is water cascading off the roof . Enjoy your time with your grandson Lily.Pansy that weather map looks horrid . LB ,no gardening today ย ๐Ÿ˜•.
    Morning Ruby, 'fraid not. Not got the wellies.
    Related image

Just for Hazel and Runners
    Image result for Ikea ark cartoon

Morning Chive.
    Yoohoo Pottie.
    Hello everyone in the quiet corner.
    Well I've finally made a decision about Canasta today and I've texted the lady I take to tell her I'm not going. Had a phone call from another friend who told me he and his friend aren't going either. Not worth the risk. NOW I might be able to get the paper shredding done and more Hospice stuff sorted out.