Forum home The potting shed

HELLO FORKERS 😎 August 2019

• Hostafan1Hostafan1 Posts: 26,095
    Pat E said:
    It’s probably better not to get into that discussion. It only makes me mad. 😡
    no offense intended. Sorry.
    Devon.
  • chickychicky SurreyPosts: 9,178
    Watched WDYTYA last night, but catching up on last week’s episode .....will look forward to catching up with Jack and Pa tonight !!  One of my favourite summer TV treats 👍🏻

Good to see you @punkdoc ....feel your helplessness.....don’t know what the answer is

Your weekend sounds such fun @Busy-Lizzie ......glad the christening went well.
    We did not inherit the earth from our grandparents.  We’re borrowing it from our children.
    I know we're nowhere near some, but today is our 8th Wedding Anniversary. ( together 24 years )
    Devon.
    Congratulations Mr and Mr @Hostafan1 🥳🥳🥳. Just looked up 8th wedding anniversary and it says bronze/pottery/linens/lace ........which seems to cover many bases 🤔🤪
    We did not inherit the earth from our grandparents.  We’re borrowing it from our children.
    chicky said:
    Congratulations Mr and Mr @Hostafan1 🥳🥳🥳. Just looked up 8th wedding anniversary and it says bronze/pottery/linens/lace ........which seems to cover many bases 🤔🤪
    I've not even bought a card.  <3
    Devon.
    A penny piece wrapped in a hankie should do it 😉
    chicky said:
    A penny piece wrapped in a hankie should do it 😉
    I've just taken him a cuppa in bed. That'll have to do. 
    Devon.
    🤣
    chicky said:
    🤣
    it's more than he gave me. lol
    Devon.
  • FairygirlFairygirl west central ScotlandPosts: 33,250
    Morning all/afties Pat. 
    Not a programme I've ever watched, but I know it can bring up all sorts of emotions. 
    I watched the programme about twins from Senegal and the decision Their father had to make to separate or not. Heartbreaking. For those of us with relative good health for ourselves and our children, it made for sobering viewing.
    Good to see you doc. Like most of us, I certainly can't offer any solutions. Try and focus on small, good things in your life. We all have them. 
    Congrats to you both @Hostafan1. Haven't you got a drawerful of lace hankies you can sling in his direction?  :D
    Laughing at the girl doing our weather just now : 'if you get caught in one of the showers, you'll get drookit'. I think that's a fair description  :D
    It's a place where beautiful isn't enough of a word....