Help with monstera!

Hello! 
I've had a monstera for about 3 months and it has been growing well and looking healthy up until the last few weeks. 
Some leaves have turned brown, the new leaves are yellow and some of the leaves have curled up completely. The bigger leaves also don't have lots of holes as they should. 
I'm very new to house plants but I don't think I've changed anything in the last few weeks so I'm not sure where I'm going wrong! I've done some googling but that has actually gotten me even more confused! 
Any help would be really appreciated as I really don't want to kill this plant! 
Thankyou,

• philippa smith2philippa smith2 Posts: 7,631
    It would appear to be only a young plant and if you have only had it for 3 months, it will take time to acclimatise - there will be some natural yellowing/dropping of base leafs but check you aren't over watering.  The older the plant, the more the leaves become divided.
    They are vigorous growers in their natural habitat so you will need to give it a much bigger pot before too long.
    They also require some humidity which isn't always available in the average house.  Light levels are also important. 
  • Thankyou Philippa that's very helpful!
  • philippa smith2philippa smith2 Posts: 7,631
     :)