Forum home The potting shed

RESURRECTED EIGHTY ONE

1686970717274»

• RubeeRubee Posts: 5,678
    Good morning all . Gosh if we are going to have bad weather tomorrow,I had better get a shuffle on and do some more hacking back in the garden .Lily enjoy being with the poppets ,Pansy I hope that you get some chill out time,Hazel steady as you go ,LB is it Bestie day ? .Time for a brew.
  • TopbirdTopbird Posts: 5,557
    Morning - sunny and warm again - may have an hour or so outside today. 

I cleared a big chunk of the paperwork LB but still plenty more to go at. Think I’ll concentrate on some filing and trying to sort out breakdown and personal insurance for a trip to Germany in the m/home in a 3 weeks time.

Runners - Could you come and dig out the wild rose growing in the front hedge please? It’s pretty for about 10 days when it flowers but it grows about a foot a day in the summer (slight exaggeration there...) and is forever snagging clothes etc. Makes hedge cutting even more unpleasant too.

Pansy - hope you find something to do with your visitors. I prefer it when visitors suggest a couple of places /things they’d like to visit or do when they come to stay. Makes it harder work when they say ‘We’re easy - Whatever you’d like to do’.

OK then, here’s a fork and secateurs - we’ll tackle the big border first.....
    (Actually, I have a couple of friends who’d be more than happy to do that).

Ante - hope your neck is a little easier today.

Joyce - have fun reorganising your pots🙂

Heaven is ... sitting in the garden with a G&T and a cat while watching the sun go down
  • Ladybird4Ladybird4 Third rock from the sunPosts: 28,324
    Morning Ruby and T'Bird. Ruby I am off to see Bestie later. Her daughter is 40 next month so I think we are going to be doing some party planning. We are ace party decorators. Planned my brother's 70th, Bestie's son's 40th ( 2 years ago) and various other parties. We excel in buying cheap stuff from that famous auction site. Some nice but most tat. It serves its purpose for one night though.
    T'Bird, glad you've broken the back of the paperwork. My wastepaper basket still has its overflow of stuff waiting to be shredded. I meant to do it the other day but life took over.

Cacoethes: An irresistible urge to do something inadvisable
  • star gaze lilystar gaze lily Posts: 13,411
    edited August 2019
    Thank you, I will. Just leaving now. Hope the weather stays dry....We could go to the swings! 
    Goodness nearly time for another thread. We do natter don't we 🤣🤣
  • Ladybird4Ladybird4 Third rock from the sunPosts: 28,324
    I am going to post the next Chapter as I'm leaving soon for party planning. You can fill up the remaining post on here or go direct to 82. Link forward:

Cacoethes: An irresistible urge to do something inadvisable