Forum home The potting shed

RESURRECTED EIGHTY ONE

• Ladybird4Ladybird4 Third rock from the sunPosts: 28,032
    Ruby - tut tut

Cacoethes: An irresistible urge to do something inadvisable
  • RubeeRubee Posts: 5,586
    edited July 2019
    Bum ,you can’t get away from that green menace.
  • TopbirdTopbird Posts: 5,518
    OMG - that is one scarey kitty kat Rubee😁
    Heaven is ... sitting in the garden with a G&T and a cat while watching the sun go down
  • TopbirdTopbird Posts: 5,518
    Tee hee - Rubee's been editing....

First there was a giant white kitten (a bit like the one in The Goodies - googy goody yum yum😁) now there's a black feline Dracula😁
    Heaven is ... sitting in the garden with a G&T and a cat while watching the sun go down
    I thought that more appropriate T Bird . Anything to annoy that sower looking Egg . 
  • Joyce21Joyce21 Posts: 15,489
    Morning all.  Heard a programme on the radio recently about all the debris that's whizzing round in space and the problems it could cause. I watched the moon landing and (don't ask me why) got my nearly three year old daughter out of bed to watch it too.

Good to know that some of you have got rain at last especially as the temperature is forecast to rise next week.

As you said Chive, lots of water to prevent a thick head in the morning. Glad you had a good night out.
    SW Scotland
  • Rebecca110Rebecca110 Posts: 1,485
    edited July 2019
    A new thread, it passed so quickly.  Well we certainly have made some developments since the moon landings; and no I don't think we should dump wherever we go.  If we all cleared up after ourselves think how much better the planet would look.  When I was at school (infants) the teachers would have us pretending to be wombles and we would go out and tidy up.  Maybe they can do this again across the infants schools and save the planet structure for the older children.   We had a clean up day at the residents association and we were split into groups,; there were quite a lot of us; and some would cut back bushes and pick up litter and some would paint.  Asda staff from head office also took part and also provided all the lunches (sandwiches, apple, crisps).  We had a quiz and I won a box of chocolates.  It's good people would get together and make a huge difference to their community.   Technology has surged ahead as LB has listed but I think we have lost some charm and we can be around like minded people when we can.
    Well said Rebecca and what a good idea. I actually think that young people are far more aware of saving the planet than some older folk.
    Ruby - for Dracula Cat
    Image result for garlic images free

edited July 2019
    LB , foiled again . I give in . 😁
    Ruby