Forum home The potting shed

RESURRECTED EIGHTY ONE

• pansyfacepansyface PEAK DISTRICT DerbyshirePosts: 16,833
    You and me both, Joyce. Black clouds all day here.😕
    Apophthegm -  a big word for a small thought.
  • Ladybird4Ladybird4 Third rock from the sunPosts: 28,380
    Lants that sounds like a fun day out. I like the little village festivals. Here they go all out at C*******s and have a sort of mini Euro Market.
    Cacoethes: An irresistible urge to do something inadvisable
  • Joyce21Joyce21 Posts: 15,489
    Lights on, heating on and rain pelting down.
    I could do with some of what's in your slow cooker Chive as I can't decide what to have for tea.

Ruby, I went through a spell of losing and buying hose connectors so have a supply somewhere.
    SW Scotland
  • TopbirdTopbird Posts: 5,574
    Shall I just say that when we bought our caravan / motorhome the one accessory we didn't need to buy was a hose connector or any tap adaptors....🤭
    Heaven is ... sitting in the garden with a G&T and a cat while watching the sun go down
  • Red mapleRed maple Posts: 176
    Evening everyone,
    I’ve had a lovely afternoon bird watching at a nearby RSPB reserve with my husband. It’s been pleasantly warm without being too hot. They’ve set aside an area that is full of beautiful meadow flowers which look absolutely gorgeous. In the wild bird feeding station area there were blue tits, great tits, bullfinches, greenfinches, chaffinches, a wren, wood pigeon, blackbird and a squirrel. 
    Out on the water were the usual geese, black headed gulls, swans and also a crested grebe and lapwing to name a few. There was also a barn owl sitting on its owl box near the distant woodland.

• Rebecca110Rebecca110 Posts: 1,485
    'Let me take you by the hand and lead you through the streets of London' la la la la la. 
    Wow RM that sounds fabulous. Thats the sort of day out that I like. Are you members of the RSPB?
    Yes, Ruby, your connector will be sitting somewhere in plain sight laughing at you.
    I'm not following your post Rebecca
    Here is tonight's quiz. I was going to do 'Which Harry Potter Character would you be?' However I wasn't sure whether all of you would have been Harry Potter fans (like me!)
    This one is to find out what vehicle you would be.
    I am a Minivan. Apparently this is an American classification for an MPV or people-carrier

• RubeeRubee Posts: 5,698
    Convertible. ( never driven in my life ) 😁.