Some Kew Pics

B3B3 Posts: 15,073
edited July 2019 in The potting shed

Wet!
Sorry  no IDS Just things  I liked 

In London. Keen but lazy.

• DovefromaboveDovefromabove Central Norfolk UKPosts: 64,668
    😀 👍 🙏 
    “I am not lost, for I know where I am. But however, where I am may be lost.” Winnie the Pooh

• FireFire LondonPosts: 7,190
    @B3 I hope you had a fun day. Is this an allium?
  • B3B3 Posts: 15,073
    edited July 2019
    Yes but one of the other more knowledgeable members will be able to tell you what it is when they post later😊
    We had a great time. It's easier to hide from the rain than the sun. We spent a lot of time in the glass houses and saw much more than if we'd shot through in a sunny day.  The rockery garden and some of the tree trunks looked much better after a bit of rain. I like  rain.☔ Everything smells better. Although the grass garden had collapsed when we looked at it, it didn't take long for some things to perk up after a blow dry

In London. Keen but lazy.
  • LG_LG_ gardens in SE LondonPosts: 2,860
    It's Allium 'Red Mohican' :)

I was out this evening - just got home again and much too tired now to sort out my photos. You've given a good summary, @B3. It was a good day, and having dodged the worst of the rain in the Temperate House, the weather wasn't bad at all. 
    'If you have a garden and a library, you have everything you need.'
    - Cicero
  • LG_LG_ gardens in SE LondonPosts: 2,860
    My orange, carrot and pecan cake was delicious though... (I know it doesn't look it!)

'If you have a garden and a library, you have everything you need.'
    - Cicero
  • DovefromaboveDovefromabove Central Norfolk UKPosts: 64,668
    Thanks ... love the pics 😊
    “I am not lost, for I know where I am. But however, where I am may be lost.” Winnie the Pooh

• Busy-LizzieBusy-Lizzie Posts: 15,005
    Thank you for the photos, I'm glad you had a good day.
    Dordogne and Norfolk