Help identifying climbing plant

Hello all! Hope you are well

I discovered the below plant growing at the back of my garden but after a lot of research, I can't find out what it is - at first I thought honeysuckle, but it would appear not.

Sorry for the terrible pictures, all I have. It climbs with tendrils and the open flower in the picture is about as big as the flowers get - since taking this picture, they have developed fruits - the fruits are currently green and appear like young bell peppers in texture size and shape.

I want to relocate it to a nicer part of the garden, but should probably find out what it is first. Many thanks for the help.

• DovefromaboveDovefromabove Central Norfolk UKPosts: 58,523
    edited June 2019
    Eccremocarpus scaber ... the Chilean Glory Flower. Usually grown as an annual in the uk as it can be tender, but my parents had it in their seaside garden on the east coast of Suffolk where it overwintered successfully for many years. 

https://www.gardenersworld.com/plants/nine-annual-climbers-to-grow/

“I am not lost, for I know where I am. But however, where I am may be lost.” Winnie the Pooh

• That is it! Amazing! I haven't planted it, no idea where it has come from but the stump that the vines are growing out of looks a few years old.

Many thanks for your help.
  • DovefromaboveDovefromabove Central Norfolk UKPosts: 58,523
    It’s a pleasure 😊 and a very lovely plant too ... lucky you 👍 
    “I am not lost, for I know where I am. But however, where I am may be lost.” Winnie the Pooh

• LG_LG_ gardens in SE LondonPosts: 2,529
    Oh that's interesting - I didn't realise it might overwinter. How lovely!
    'If you have a garden and a library, you have everything you need.'
    - Cicero
  • Hostafan1Hostafan1 Posts: 23,660
    it used to over winter, and self seed when I grew it in Hampshire
    Devon.