Gardeners World Live

dappledshadedappledshade Top of the Hill, North London Posts: 361
Just a quick one - is it on iPlayer at all? I can't seem to find it....and missed it tonight!
🎼"I've been driving in my car, it don't look much but I've been far, I drive up to Muswell Hill, I've even been to Selsey Bill..."🎹

• Lizzie27Lizzie27 Bath, SomersetPosts: 3,285
    It probably won't be on I-player until tomorrow - I believe there's a time lag involved. It was really good and I enjoyed it. It looks as though they had lots of rain though and cold.
  • AuntyRachAuntyRach Posts: 2,601
    If you mean tonight’s Gardener’s World - it is on iPlayer, as I am just about to watch it in bed. 
    My garden and I live in South Wales. 
  • BirminghamMarc1972BirminghamMarc1972 Birmingham Posts: 593
    I went and it was freezing. It's the trip from the arena to the train station that's the pain
  • Lizzie27Lizzie27 Bath, SomersetPosts: 3,285
    The people looked jolly cold on the TV.
  • HouseFinchHouseFinch British Columbia, Canada (Zone 5)Posts: 118
    Lots of hostas!
  • debs64debs64 West Midlands, on the edge of the Black Country Posts: 1,754
    I went yesterday it was fine, lots of showers but a few dry patches and even some sunshine and a brilliant day out! 
  • BirminghamMarc1972BirminghamMarc1972 Birmingham Posts: 593
    debs64 said:
    I went yesterday it was fine, lots of showers but a few dry patches and even some sunshine and a brilliant day out! 
    Did you see monty 
  • barry islandbarry island Posts: 718
    I see lots of people buying trolleys full of plants at these shows are the prices reasonable or should I say cheaper than a garden centre?
  • AnniDAnniD Posts: 4,167
    I would say they are reasonable,  and you get far more choice than at the garden centre, unusual varieties. Also a lot of nurseries have offers e.g. 3 plants for £12 kind of thing.
  • debs64debs64 West Midlands, on the edge of the Black Country Posts: 1,754
    @BirminghamMarc1972 we did see Monty. He was on stage talking about the GW garden very interesting. 
    Prices for plants are pretty good and the best part is the huge variety and the knowledgeable sellers