The like button

• LynLyn DevonPosts: 14,736
    Oh Doc, don't you know by now we always get our share of WUMs, flame baiters and trolls, they don’t last do they, look how many have gone before.
    Say nothing, you know the old saying. 

Gardening on the wild, windy west side of Dartmoor. 

• BrexiteerBrexiteer Birmingham Posts: 955
    Yes it's fantastic ☺😊
    Lyn said:
    Oh Doc, don't you know by now we always get our share of WUMs, flame baiters and trolls, they don’t last do they, look how many have gone before.
    Say nothing, you know the old saying. 

What is a WUMs please ? It's not a saying or quote I'm familiar with. Hopefully it's a good expression 
  • Papi JoPapi Jo Brittany, France Posts: 2,081
    I suggest it's time a moderator closed this discussion.
    You are invited to a virtual visit of my garden (in English or in French).
    Yes it's fantastic ☺😊
    That's a bit over dramatic mate. I'm merely asking what the description is of something I have been called that's all. And before you say try looking it up my server is not connecting to my chrome very well 
  • NanniemoNanniemo Posts: 188
    I agree with @Papi Jo
  • Busy-LizzieBusy-Lizzie Posts: 13,878
    A WUM is a wind up merchant.
    Dordogne and Norfolk
    Yes it's fantastic ☺😊
    A WUM is a wind up merchant.
    Thank you very much busy lizzie for the information you've given. There are people on here who get way to offended way to easily. Anything I post or do is not with the intention of winding anybody up, an adult on a forum should be able to shrug off them thoughts. I give up because you try to be just who you are and you get shot down like a criminal. 😢😢😢😢
  • PurplerainPurplerain Posts: 967
    edited 12 June
    Happy Birthday Marc. I know you are off to Gardeners World live and I hope you will enjoy your day. Don't forget Monty is book signing at 11.15. I hope the weather improves for what should be a lovely day out for all gardeners.
    SW Scotland
    Yes it's fantastic ☺😊
    Thank you purple rain. X
  • philippa smith2philippa smith2 Posts: 7,624
    Not going to like it as there is a nasty and aggressive tone to it 😢😢
    Nothing nasty or aggressive about my post Marc - just sheer exasperation with the playground tactics .  The invitation to LIKE was TIC.  Enjoy your day in the garden.