The 'Like' button: Have your say

• DovefromaboveDovefromabove Central Norfolk UKPosts: 58,414
    Oh @punkdoc ... I had to learn that by heart for forgetting my needlework 🙄 
    “I am not lost, for I know where I am. But however, where I am may be lost.” Winnie the Pooh

• philippa smith2philippa smith2 Posts: 8,061
    I think Daniel is being very fair about all this. I never dreamed it would kick up so much fuss. But then I'm probably too naive, had to look up WTF

Apart from the one which sadly springs mostly to mind these days, WTF could also be What's This Flower : Why The Fuss : Who's The Flamer : Why Tell Fibs : When to Farage or When To Farridge , etc. - all appropriate for the Forum recently.
    I'd not worry Busy :D

• B3B3 Posts: 11,327
    edited June 2019
    • The Moving Finger writes; and, having writ, 
      Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit 
      Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line, 
      Nor all your Tears wash out a Word of it.

Well, not after an hour anyway.
    In London. Keen but lazy.
  • FireFire LondonPosts: 5,864
    Daniel does not alter when he altercation finds,
    nor bends with the remover to remove.
    O no! He is an ever-fixed mark
    That looks on tempests and is never shaken.

(Or sighs 'wtf?' and goes for a beer.)
  • B3B3 Posts: 11,327
    👏
    In London. Keen but lazy.
  • DovefromaboveDovefromabove Central Norfolk UKPosts: 58,414
    @fire 🏅🍦
    “I am not lost, for I know where I am. But however, where I am may be lost.” Winnie the Pooh

• KT53KT53 Posts: 3,844
    I've come to this late, but don't see the value of the 'like' button unless there is also the option of a 'dislike' one.
  • Hostafan1Hostafan1 Posts: 23,622
    I hope when @Daniel Haynes considers this subject, he'll factor in the hideous levels of bitterness and nastiness it has caused and not just the number of votes cast.
    Rather you than me @Daniel Haynes;)
    Devon.
  • BrexiteerBrexiteer Birmingham Posts: 955
    Hostafan1 said:
    I hope when @Daniel Haynes considers this subject, he'll factor in the hideous levels of bitterness and nastiness it has caused and not just the number of votes cast.
    Rather you than me @Daniel Haynes;)
    They are pathetic. It's just a like button. The way some people are going on its like the end of the world is coming 
  • Hostafan1Hostafan1 Posts: 23,622
    I agree "they" are , but it rather depends upon which side of the debate one sits as to who constitutes "they".
    Devon.
This discussion has been closed.