Forum home Tools and techniques

Pump action sprayer with extension

I'm looking for a pump action spray with an extended wand, suitable for hanging baskets.  I thought I had seen one with a curved bit at the end that's just right for getting into the baskets but I don't seem to be having much luck on the internet.  Perhaps I was imagining it!  Any ideas?


Sign In or Register to comment.