Forum home Wildlife gardening

Have you been in your garden today?

What have you been up to in your garden today? Not much for me, pulled a few weeds and cut the grass. Currently enjoying some lunch with my four legged friends. 

• StevedaylillyStevedaylilly Posts: 1,057
    Being a bit wet today so gardening been held up - (flaming June, I do not think so)🤔

• Busy-LizzieBusy-Lizzie Posts: 14,399

You can find out what we've all been doing in our gardens in this thread https://forum.gardenersworld.com/discussion/1024632/anyone-done-any-gardening-today-part-5/p1

Love your dog.

Dordogne and Norfolk
  • dappledshadedappledshade Top of the Hill, North London Posts: 583
    What have you been up to in your garden today? Not much for me, pulled a few weeds and cut the grass. Currently enjoying some lunch with my four legged friends. 
    Look at that little face! How sweet. I only went into the garden to unpack some boxes of plants for my new garden. Very exciting, even in the bucketing rain.
    🎼"I've been driving in my car, it don't look much but I've been far, I drive up to Muswell Hill, I've even been to Selsey Bill..."🎹
  • josusa47josusa47 Posts: 2,998
    Only to feed the birds, it has rained steadily all day.  Not complaining, the garden needs it.
  • LTobyLToby Posts: 95
    I planted 2 Alba Sibiricas in the garden this morning before the rain started in the afternoon.
    Roxburgshire, Scotland
  • PosyPosy Isle of Wight.Posts: 1,871
    What is this thing called rain? I believe it used to happen here but it is so long ago I cannot remember what it was.
  • It looks to be a bit of a brighter day here today, fingers crossed for some sunshine. 
  • StevedaylillyStevedaylilly Posts: 1,057
    Pruned my conifers to the rear of my garden so a lot more natural light accessing that area. Nothing else done as I totally worn out 😴😴😴