HELLO FORKERS! ... JUNE 2019

DovefromaboveDovefromabove Central Norfolk UKPosts: 53,466
And it’s almost Midsummer!!! 

... and here’s this month’s thread for saying hello and inconsequential chattering in between the watering and the weeding ... 

“I am not lost, for I know where I am. But however, where I am may be lost.” Winnie the Pooh

• ObelixxObelixx Vendée, Western FrancePosts: 16,292
    Good morning everyone.   Bright and sunny here so we're off to buy compost and pelleted manure ready for a day in the garden.    Hope it's lovely where you are too.

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing." - George Bernard Shaw
  • Pat EPat E Posts: 7,859
    Good morning everyone. Another cold overcast day here. No rain though.
    S. E. NSW
  • WonkyWombleWonkyWomble Posts: 2,737
    Morning Dove 😊 afternoon Pat 😊 
    First coffee here boiling hot all night so not great sleep but step Womble bride to be, her Dad and I have pre wedding shopping to do!
    Not sure how many coffees that will take!!!
  • DovefromaboveDovefromabove Central Norfolk UKPosts: 53,466
    Hello @WonkyWomble ... lots of love to Stepwomble 😘 
    i think you need at least  ☕️ ☕️ ☕️ 
    Ive got to make my own second cup ... OH has gone to work ... he’s doing a twelve hour day today 🙄 
    “I am not lost, for I know where I am. But however, where I am may be lost.” Winnie the Pooh

Oh poor OH! That doesn't sound fun! Just as well you had a great day out! 😉 we had a lovely evening last night and step Womble sends you her love and is taking your pearls necklace and my pearl earrings to try for the big day 😊 
  • DovefromaboveDovefromabove Central Norfolk UKPosts: 53,466
    edited 1 June
    That’s lovely 😊. Have a great day with her 😊 

• chickychicky SurreyPosts: 8,089
    Morning all - off to Birmingham for the day.  Excited to see littlest Chicklet 😀😀😀
    We did not inherit the earth from our grandparents.  We’re borrowing it from our children.
    Morning Chicky 😊 best wishes to your brood I've read that exams have been going well! 😀 have a lovely day!
  • ObelixxObelixx Vendée, Western FrancePosts: 16,292
    Well, we were up and out so early we had to wait 10 minutes for the shop to open but I now have soe bags of compost, a bag of organic fertiliser and 20 metal spikes thingies for training tomatoes.   Fruit day today so they'll be planted out shortly.

Have just had a lovely chat with our neighbour and given her 4 artichokes and a big bunch of garlic.  We've already had lovely juicy cherries from them.  Her OH has kindly built a frame over which she can spread a plastic sheet to make a polytunnel for tomatoes but now he's refusing to cover it and wants to plant tall beans alongside.   Men! 

Have fun with the Chicklet fetching.   Much easier for us this time as Possum is coming  by train all the way to La Roche next Saturday.   Lots of coffee needed for that sort of shopping Womble. Have fun.

My coffee now consuled so I'm off out again.   Long weekend here so staying firmly at home as the roads to the beaches will be chokka.
    "We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing." - George Bernard Shaw
  • FairygirlFairygirl west central ScotlandPosts: 23,767
    Morning all/afties Pat if you're there.
    Can't believe it's June already.
    The rain has stopped here, but not sure how dry the grass will be for cutting. I might get a few other things done though.
    I'd hoped to get a hill, but there's a lot of low cloud and murk, even in the east, so I'll give it a miss today, and hope for some slightly clearer skies soon. 
    Have a lovely day, chicky  :)
    Good to see you Wonks. Hope the shopping has a good outcome. Tortuous otherwise!
    How do the metal spikes work, Obs?
    And somewhere on the hill
    Inside the past we hear the bells
    Catching only parts of thoughts
    And fragments of ourselves
    Till we begin
    Again