ID please.

Hello! Can someone identify these for me please, I moved recently and are in my front garden  :)

• DovefromaboveDovefromabove Central Norfolk UKPosts: 56,632
    1.  One of the wild violets https://www.wildlifetrusts.org/wildlife-explorer/wildflowers/common-dog-violet

2.  London pride Saxifraga urbium

3.   Looks a bit like astilbe but Im not sure ...
    “I am not lost, for I know where I am. But however, where I am may be lost.” Winnie the Pooh

• FlowerNewbieFlowerNewbie Posts: 143
    Thank you Dovefromabove 💕
  • LynLyn DevonPosts: 14,727
    I’m not sure about the last one, it looks like astilbe but mine has flower spikes now. 
    Gardening on the wild, windy west side of Dartmoor. 

edited 1 June
    Lyn said:
    I’m not sure about the last one, it looks like astilbe but mine has flower spikes now. 
    Yes, I'm not sure ... looks very familiar .... :/

Idea ... are those leaves connected with that dead looking shrub next to it?
    “I am not lost, for I know where I am. But however, where I am may be lost.” Winnie the Pooh

• theend00theend00 Posts: 40
    That second one is definitely saxifrage, I have London Pride that looks almost exactly like it . Wild violets for the first. 

The bush behind the plant looks like a holly , there are spiky leaves on top the astilbe Dove
    There’s also some privet and possibly lonicera nitida ... so they’re nothing to do with the possible astilbe ... 

• theend00theend00 Posts: 40
    It wouldn't happen to be a type of rubus would it ? I've seen golden raspberries with really serrated leaves and that trifoliate pattern 
    Cant see any long spiky branches ... but if it’s an area that’s only recently been cut back we may have to wait ... but I’d have thought there would be some stumpy bits ... whatever this is it looks as if it’s something that dies down over winter ...

• FlowerNewbieFlowerNewbie Posts: 143
    It seems like whatever was there in that space before the previous owners covered the full slope in bark chipping. The dead shrub still had a few tiny leaves on it and the possible astilbe is a bit down from the dying shrub. I’ll take another picture. It’s definitely not raspberries, I have plenty of those in the allotment they’re a lot smaller and thinner leaves  :)
    I think I’d try digging at least some of it out with ad much root as you can, pot it up and look after it and see what happens 😊