Burncoose Nurseries

dappledshadedappledshade Top of the Hill, North London Posts: 361
I've never used them before - are they good?
Thank you.
🎼"I've been driving in my car, it don't look much but I've been far, I drive up to Muswell Hill, I've even been to Selsey Bill..."🎹

• Joyce21Joyce21 Posts: 14,887
    I have had three orders from them and plants were excellent quality. Quick delivery.
    SW Scotland
  • pansyfacepansyface PEAK DISTRICT DerbyshirePosts: 14,705
    Never used them myself but I have only heard good reports of them.
    Apophthegm -  a big word for a small thought.
  • Janie BJanie B LincolnshirePosts: 439
    I’ve used them. Can highly recommend. 
  • josusa47josusa47 Posts: 2,200
    Ditto.  Mature healthy plants, well packaged, delivered when they said they would.
  • DovefromaboveDovefromabove Central Norfolk UKPosts: 54,458
    I rate them very highly. I’ve visited their place and bought plants from them there and online. Never been disappointed. A good range of interesting plants and consistently good quality has been my experience. 
    “I am not lost, for I know where I am. But however, where I am may be lost.” Winnie the Pooh

• NollieNollie Girona, Catalunya, Northen SpainPosts: 2,173
    Glad you asked this question dappledshade, I have often looked at their site as they will ship to Europe. They do seem a tad more expensive than many, but as with all things in life, you get what you pay for (usually!).
  • raisingirlraisingirl East Devon, on the Edge of Exmoor.Posts: 3,498
    another thumbs up from me - both buying online and buying at the nursery. They are expensive but they have plants that are difficult to source elsewhere and they've always been healthy and a good size
    It's hard to love, there's so much to hate
    Hanging on to hope when there is no hope to speak of
  • dappledshadedappledshade Top of the Hill, North London Posts: 361
    Thanks everyone, great response!
    their delivery charges seem high, but I suppose they can't compete with huge firms like Crocus, otherwise. 
    🎼"I've been driving in my car, it don't look much but I've been far, I drive up to Muswell Hill, I've even been to Selsey Bill..."🎹
  • Ladybird4Ladybird4 Third rock from the sunPosts: 24,592
    I'm one who can also sing their praises (another delivery due tomorrow!). Excellent plants and communication. I would recommend them highly  to anyone.
    Cacoethes: An irresistible urge to do something inadvisable
  • dappledshadedappledshade Top of the Hill, North London Posts: 361
     :)