IN OR OUT OF SHOT (In the interest of full disclosure)

B3B3 Posts: 9,715

Any one else or is it just me?
In London. Keen but lazy.

• HexagonHexagon Posts: 551
    I don’t understand.
  • madpenguinmadpenguin Isle of WightPosts: 1,494
    I do!
    “Every day is ordinary, until it isn't.” - Bernard Cornwell-Death of Kings
    I guess it’s the “mess”?
  • B3B3 Posts: 9,715

No  it's  what you leave  out  of the pic. That's  not  mess. It's  work  in progress. . 
    Mess  can  be found on  another  thread 
  • ObelixxObelixx Vendée, Western FrancePosts: 16,739
    I'd have hidden the hose pip and the broom and the stuff on the bench.  Mess is mess.
    "We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing." - George Bernard Shaw
    Ouch. 
  • ObelixxObelixx Vendée, Western FrancePosts: 16,739
    I know.   Picky, but B3 will know not to be offended.   When i'm ready to post some "afters" I'll make sure to post the "befores".
    "We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing." - George Bernard Shaw
  • B3B3 Posts: 9,715
    I find  garden  gallery  a little  intimidating  so I thought  I'd  start  this one. No offence  taken at all😊
  • KT53KT53 Posts: 3,415
    If I was putting up images of the garden I would tidy 'stuff' out of the way first.  If I was doing images of the work in progress I would happily leave all the tools and ancilliary bits of kit on show.
  • edhelkaedhelka GwyneddPosts: 303
    Yes, always like this. I take photos of what looks good to me in person and then I notice things in photos... and crop and crop... sometimes it produces something presentable, sometimes it doesn't. We live with a deformed view of the world.