Help with ID please

13»

• EltioEltio Posts: 16
    I spoke to him when all this was going on. He is definitely a nurseryman, but sounds like he's been in the business a long time, (too long?). When this happened he was very busy, and I suspect he had someone helping who knows very little. It happens. I got what I wanted anyway.
  • Silver surferSilver surfer Posts: 1,440
    Oh dear..that is pretty dreadful.
    May be you should add a pic so we can confirm that you did get your Tiarella. ?!
    Perthshire. SCOTLAND .
  • EltioEltio Posts: 16
    And they all lived happily ever after...

• If it is Himalayan Balsam just get rid of it - it can't be controlled as it chucks its seeds a country mile.
    I'd love to see this if it's true! haha
  • DovefromaboveDovefromabove Central Norfolk UKPosts: 55,038
    If it is Himalayan Balsam just get rid of it - it can't be controlled as it chucks its seeds a country mile.
    I'd love to see this if it's true! haha
    An idiot next door neighbour sowed some in the garden next door to us in an inner city street of Victorian terraces with high walls and fences around the back yards. Within five years the Himalayan Balsam had catapulted it’s seeds over the walls and fences and spread to each end of the street and down the hill ... probably up the hill too ... we moved 😱

“I am not lost, for I know where I am. But however, where I am may be lost.” Winnie the Pooh

• JennyJJennyJ DoncasterPosts: 1,436
  • FairygirlFairygirl west central ScotlandPosts: 25,199
    It's absolutely true @traceyphillips185 , and does enormous damage to waterways once it gets in about them, choking the flow of water, as well as strangling other well behaved planting. It certainly isn't funny.

There's a lot of it round here unfortunately  :/
    It's a place where beautiful isn't enough of a word....

• Silver surferSilver surfer Posts: 1,440
    Eltio said:
    And they all lived happily ever after...

Yes definitely Tiarella.
    Success.
    Thanks for pic.
    Perthshire. SCOTLAND .