Forum home Tools and techniques

CJD rotavator

already tried Google but it doesn't help. 


  • fidgetbonesfidgetbones Posts: 14,704
    What are you trying to find out?
    You don't stop doing new things because you get old, you get old because you stop doing new things. <3
  • charliehcharlieh Posts: 9
    If anyone knows of a dealer who has spares for a ÇJD 1002 rotavator. 
  • ShepsSheps Posts: 827
    What spare parts are you looking for?

    eBay has drive belts and depth regulators.
  • KT53KT53 Posts: 4,485
    As much to the point, where are you?
  • charliehcharlieh Posts: 9
    South Yorkshire.
  • charliehcharlieh Posts: 9
    Have been on ebay but it doesn't answer my question. The machine is a Chinese copy but cannot find out who makes them. They are a popular machine ,we have three on our allotments so it seems strange that there don't seem to be anyone who deals with spares for them.
  • KT53KT53 Posts: 4,485
    Have you tried looking up Garden Machinery Sales / Repairs for your local area?  Although the companies may not list the make, it's possible they will know what it is a copy of.
  • JennyJJennyJ DoncasterPosts: 2,663
    edited May 2019
    Try phoning round a few local places that do garden machinery parts/spares and asking.
    I'm in Doncaster, and I don't have any heavy-duty garden machinery so I've never needed to source spares,  but I did a quick Google search and it came up with Hagan's (Branton), Fosters (Thrybergh) and Alun's (Askern) near the top of the list.  You can probably find similar companies nearer to you.
  • charliehcharlieh Posts: 9
    thanks for that. already been to Fosters and the machine came back worse than when it went in to be serviced. 
  • Papi JoPapi Jo Brittany, France Posts: 2,730
    charlieh said:
     The machine is a Chinese copy but cannot find out who makes them. 
    Easy, the Chinese make Chinese copies. And for a Chinese copy you need Chinese copies of spare parts. You could try Alibaba;)
    You are invited to a virtual visit of my garden (in English or in French).
Sign In or Register to comment.