CJD rotavator

already tried Google but it doesn't help. 

• fidgetbonesfidgetbones Posts: 13,633
    What are you trying to find out?
    You don't stop doing new things because you get old, you get old because you stop doing new things. <3
  • charliehcharlieh Posts: 9
    If anyone knows of a dealer who has spares for a ÇJD 1002 rotavator. 
  • ShepsSheps Posts: 827
    What spare parts are you looking for?

eBay has drive belts and depth regulators.
  • KT53KT53 Posts: 3,611
    As much to the point, where are you?
    South Yorkshire.
    Have been on ebay but it doesn't answer my question. The machine is a Chinese copy but cannot find out who makes them. They are a popular machine ,we have three on our allotments so it seems strange that there don't seem to be anyone who deals with spares for them.
  • KT53KT53 Posts: 3,611
    Have you tried looking up Garden Machinery Sales / Repairs for your local area?  Although the companies may not list the make, it's possible they will know what it is a copy of.
  • JennyJJennyJ DoncasterPosts: 1,493
    edited 17 May
    Try phoning round a few local places that do garden machinery parts/spares and asking.
    I'm in Doncaster, and I don't have any heavy-duty garden machinery so I've never needed to source spares,  but I did a quick Google search and it came up with Hagan's (Branton), Fosters (Thrybergh) and Alun's (Askern) near the top of the list.  You can probably find similar companies nearer to you.
    thanks for that. already been to Fosters and the machine came back worse than when it went in to be serviced. 
  • Papi JoPapi Jo Brittany, France Posts: 2,081
    charlieh said:
     The machine is a Chinese copy but cannot find out who makes them. 
    Easy, the Chinese make Chinese copies. And for a Chinese copy you need Chinese copies of spare parts. You could try Alibaba;)
    You are invited to a virtual visit of my garden (in English or in French).