Forum home Plants

G W coming on soon

• The pounding drums in the background foreground made it impossible to nod off! Why do the producers think that the purpose of gardening is to get our pulses racing?
  • Hostafan1Hostafan1 Posts: 26,165
    The pounding drums in the background foreground made it impossible to nod off! Why do the producers think that the purpose of gardening is to get our pulses racing?
    I think the production team need a good shake up
    Devon.
  • SandygardenSandygarden Posts: 112
    Really enjoyed Adam and his garden.I totally agree with Obelixx about the refreshing change to a garden with light, space and lawn. Loved the house plant segment, but still waiting for specific advice on which houseplant for specific areas in the home.
  • JennyJJennyJ DoncasterPosts: 2,681
    I really enjoyed it.  I thought the elder chap was great, he made me smile.
  • 1634 Racine1634 Racine Posts: 547
    Very enjoyable.  Felt like Mr Frost had toned it down a bit for his starring role 😁 Funnily enough I was watching a Geoff Hamilton documentary on YouTube that had an interview with a very young AF.  He was exactly the same cheeky chappy back then so you can’t accuse him of not being consistent!
  • Big Blue SkyBig Blue Sky Posts: 563
    edited May 2019
    The first programme in a long time i watched without fast forwarding. 
    Surrey
  • robiwanrobiwan Posts: 206
    Recording it and forward winding the bits the presenter does if it's boring. Only 1 monty
    yep love monty
    Buzzy2 said:
    Loved it fresh and crisp. and I didn't nod off!!
    yep nice change of pace
    Obelixx said:
    Yes, it can be like that but tonight it flowed better than usual and it was all of interest.   Tulips are certainly seasonal and topical.   Bees and their future are important to our own future.  John Brookes was a major influence on garden design and elders are poised to do their main flowering show for the year.

And their wasn't a bloody jungle garden in sight.
    visited denmans recently lovely place
    arneil said:
    I enjoyed the change of Presenter/garden/dog  :)
    yep enjoyed less dog too