ID please

Afternoon everyone. Can anyone identify these please? Could the first one be borage?  I did have borage in a pot a couple of years ago but it didn’t do very well, could it have self-seeded? The second two are from a selection of dwarf allium bulbs I put in last autumn, I think 🤔 They aren’t doing very much and haven’t put on any growth in ages.  Should I just be patient or am I patiently waiting for weeds to grow? Thanks in advance.  

• DovefromaboveDovefromabove Central Norfolk UKPosts: 56,680
    First one looks like Silene latifolia ... white campion ... good for night flying pollinators. 
    😊 
    “I am not lost, for I know where I am. But however, where I am may be lost.” Winnie the Pooh

• AllyblueeyesAllyblueeyes Posts: 158
    I’m a numpty. If anyone could move my post into ‘plants’ section, I’d appreciate it 😬
    First one looks like Silene latifolia ... white campion ... good for night flying pollinators. 
    😊 
    Dove! I remember I sowed a lot of wild flowers from those little tins (Christmas present) so you could well be right.  It’s looks just like campion. I’ll leave that well alone then. Thank you. 
  • nutcutletnutcutlet PeterboroughPosts: 26,058
    I’m a numpty. If anyone could move my post into ‘plants’ section, I’d appreciate it 😬
    I don't know why anyone bother with categories, everything appears on the same page, it's fine :) 

• nutcutletnutcutlet PeterboroughPosts: 26,058
    I'm going for Red Campion, @Dovefromabove

• B3B3 Posts: 10,539
    I don't think anyone bothers with the categories. Most of us go straight to recent discussions or else you might miss something interesting😊
    In London. Keen but lazy.
    I don’t feel quite so daft now .... thank you all! 
  • LynLyn DevonPosts: 14,745
    Don’t ever worry about feeling daft, I’ve felt daft many times, I don’t care😀
    you'll find the older you get, the less you care. 
    Gardening on the wild, windy west side of Dartmoor. 

Lyn said:
    Don’t ever worry about feeling daft, I’ve felt daft many times, I don’t care😀
    you'll find the older you get, the less you care. 
    Thank you Lyn 🤗