Forum home The potting shed

pet birthdays

• Logan4Logan4 West MidlandsPosts: 2,332
    Happy 9 months birthday to Hootie :)
  • AuntyRachAuntyRach Posts: 4,384
    Charlie and George (brothers) are two today! 

My garden and I live in South Wales. 
    Happy birthday Charlie and  George.

islander said:
    My lot are all rescues so maybe I should have a collective official birthday.. But then every day is a birthday here for them, safe and loved and fed and free  
    That's great, it could be when you just had them, happy birthday to them anyway. <3
    islander said:
    Logan4 said:
    islander said:
    My lot are all rescues so maybe I should have a collective official birthday.. But then every day is a birthday here for them, safe and loved and fed and free  
    That's great, it could be when you just had them, happy birthday to them anyway. <3
    Logan4 said:
    islander said:
     With one who is well into his teens! No date kept... Maybe a cat birthday party... with fishcakes of course!  
    Well at least they're happy now that they're with you, yes you could have a cat party. :)
  • LynLyn DevonPosts: 19,503
    If you can wait until the 8th I will 13 and having a party to celebrate becoming a teenager, we can have a combined party, I can bring some food
    🐠🦐🐟🐀 and for anyone big and brave enough I can also bring one of these 🐇 cos I’m fed up with the attention ours gets.😺
    Gardening on the wild, windy west side of Dartmoor. 

islander said:

With one who is well into his teens! No date kept... Maybe a cat birthday party... with fishcakes of course!  
    Well at least they're happy now that they're with you, yes you could have a cat party. :)
     decision! I have  a large ie nearer  80 than 70 , birthday soon so we will have a collective party! Not sure I can get a cake in time but you never know..
    That's great :)
    I almost forgot, it’s my birthday today, they didn’t remind me, I thought I would be 13 seems I’m only 12.
    heres me when the Oomans first got me. 

edited May 2019
    @Lyn She/he is adorable, happy birthday to you kitten. :)
    He is our Thomas, he’s a big boy now.  He is so good, you can leave anything about, doesn’t touch anything, he is partial to catching the odd mouse, doesn’t touch birds.