Who fancies a trip to Wisley?

• Beaus MumBeaus Mum Posts: 3,530
    Hello LG, thank you so much for letting me know.  I’m sorry I can not come as we moved last year and Wisley is a real bugger for me to get to.  It’s even a trek to the nearest train station for me. Please keep me posted on any other trips x
    hope you all have a lovely time  :)
  • LiriodendronLiriodendron Todmorden, West YorksPosts: 5,330
    Sorry not to be seeing you, @Beaus Mum!

Yay!  20-21 July is on my calendar too...  thanks @LG_!   :)
    "The one who plants trees, knowing that he will never sit in their shade, has at least started to understand the meaning of life."  Rabindranath Tagore
    Forgot to say that I'm an RHS member too - so that's another free ticket for someone...   :)
    "The one who plants trees, knowing that he will never sit in their shade, has at least started to understand the meaning of life."  Rabindranath Tagore
  • Busy-LizzieBusy-Lizzie Posts: 13,736
    We can’t come then as OH’s niece will be staying with us in Norfolk.
    Dordogne and Norfolk
    That's a pity, @Busy-Lizzie...
  • B3B3 Posts: 10,238
    Looks ok to me. Im an rhs member too and my new card arrived last week - if only i can remember what i did with it!
    In London. Keen but lazy.
  • Big Blue SkyBig Blue Sky Posts: 356
    I’m in - but I’m not a member. Please let me know what time we meet and if anybody can kindly “invite” me in. Thank you 😊 
  • chickychicky SurreyPosts: 8,409
    edited 9 May
    I’m in too - also an RHS member, so happy to pair with you @Big Blue Sky ....really looking forward to it 😀
    We did not inherit the earth from our grandparents.  We’re borrowing it from our children.
  • Rhubarb7Rhubarb7 Central LondonPosts: 14
    Great :) agree sat is prob best, but either works for me if others have particular constraints or preferences. Not an RHS member - but will check if they are on the partner gardens list for Kew members ?? 
    I'll happily partner you, @Rhubarb7.   :)

I meant to say - yes, Saturday would probably work best - though I'll be down in London for the whole weekend, having a garden visit fest...   :D