Who fancies a trip to Wisley?

• B3B3 Posts: 10,537
    And me.
    In London. Keen but lazy.
  • FireFire LondonPosts: 5,480
    I might have to bimble about on my todd for a bit, running in excited circles, like before. I'm not very orderly. This is my first time to Wisley. Wanted to go for years. I'm happy to synchronise for ice-cream.

• YviestevieYviestevie Kingswinford, West MidlandsPosts: 4,874
    Sorry LG, it's too far for me.  3hour train journey plus getting to and from the stations.  Hope you all have a lovely time.
    Hi from Kingswinford in the West Midlands
  • Rhubarb7Rhubarb7 Central LondonPosts: 14
    excellent  idea - am a bit of a novice on the forum, and to gardening in general, but would love to come along, will fill out the doodle. 
  • LiriodendronLiriodendron Scariff, County Clare, IrelandPosts: 5,423
    I don't think @LG_ was excluding you by not tagging you, @B3 ... nor anyone else who'd be interested in coming.  I don't know where everyone lives or I'd tag some more people myself.  Better mention it on "Forkers", I think...   :)
    "The one who plants trees, knowing that he will never sit in their shade, has at least started to understand the meaning of life."  Rabindranath Tagore
  • chickychicky SurreyPosts: 8,544
    Hooray 😀. Thanks LG ....off to do some doodlepolling now 😳
    We did not inherit the earth from our grandparents.  We’re borrowing it from our children.
  • B3B3 Posts: 10,537
    I know she wouldn't do that. I wasn't sure if the doodle thing had worked as I didn't sign up for messages @Liriodendron😀
    It would be good to see you again. Are you coming?
    In London. Keen but lazy.
  • FireFire LondonPosts: 5,480
    Chelsea was fun. It inspired me to go to Dixter and Sissinghurst. Would love to go to Dixter again this year.
  • LG_LG_ gardens in SE LondonPosts: 2,483
    Yes, @Rhubarb7, do join in :). @Fire, the only coordination / scheduling needed is for sharing cabs and getting in the gate, I reckon. And even those not essential. Disorderly bimbling sounds like an excellent idea ;). If you are available on every date, maybe tick every date? @B3 I only tagged people to draw their attention to the thread in case they hadn't seen it - and you'd already responded! And @Yviestevie, that's a real shame :(. It would have been good to see you again. But it is indeed a bit of a b****r to get to.
    'If you have a garden and a library, you have everything you need.'
    - Cicero
  • LiriodendronLiriodendron Scariff, County Clare, IrelandPosts: 5,423
    I'm hoping to come, @B3.  Would be great to meet up again  :)
    "The one who plants trees, knowing that he will never sit in their shade, has at least started to understand the meaning of life."  Rabindranath Tagore