Forum home The potting shed

Where do people live... please talk with me!!🥰

124»

• DovefromaboveDovefromabove Central Norfolk UKPosts: 74,736
    comp13 said:
    Hi guys, how come commercial farmers don’t need to support peas and we do in our gardens. I’m asking because my OH really hates the job of building the pea supports and he says every year we are not planting peas next year. I have to do it and I wanna know if there is an easier cheaper way. Thanks 
    Ive answered here https://forum.gardenersworld.com/discussion/comment/2048368#Comment_2048368

You can use twiggy sticks from pruning etc, canes and string of canes with netting. If you treat them carefully you can use them year on year so it’s not that expensive. 
    “I am not lost, for I know where I am. But however, where I am may be lost.” Winnie the Pooh

• Evening well now morning mummy nature i have spoke before hope your well.I live in Leicestershire 
  • IamweedyIamweedy Cheshire East. Posts: 1,364
    I am in Cheshire East  down on the Cheshire plain. We do have a good Wyvale garden centre there.  My car drives itself.

'You must have some bread with it me duck!'

• chicky said:
    Hi MummyNat

We live on the Surrey/Hampshire border, in woodland.  We are warmer than you, but are in a frost pocket, which has its challenges.

Happy to talk about gardening all day, every day, but like you don’t have many friends who share that interest.  This Forum is great for filling that gap 👍🏻.  Look forward to seeing you around 😀

• MUMMYNATUREMUMMYNATURE Posts: 63
    Hi Everyone!

my apologies for being quiet for a week!!

my household has been chaotic with visitors, sorting and processing the news we have had and my hubby and I went away to my friends wedding in Newcastle at the weekend. 

It was a lovely weekend and our first break away without our children in 10 years!! (Basically since we became mummy and daddy!!) 😂😂😂

but my garden den has changed so much over just a few days!!

my alliums are bursting (seem all to be purple though and I bought a mixed bag) so I am a little disappointed BUT once they bloom, I will be happy!!

https://aldi.mention-me.com/m/ol/fv8bf-rachelle-moore

ALDIs garden event starts today and I have just spent £200!! I only wanted a few bits but got carried away!! 😂😂😂😂

its very good this year!!

how are your gardens coming along??

i am sat on my patio with a cuppa typing away listening to the bird song!! It’s 5.53am!!

bliss!!

speak soon. 🥰🥰🥰
  • MUMMYNATUREMUMMYNATURE Posts: 63
    And if you were not aware.... this Saturday is....