Why can't I stop buying plants?!

• Nanny BeachNanny Beach Posts: 2,917
    WillDB, 10p each I never see bargains like that!!!
  • NanabooNanaboo Posts: 1,057
    Went to the Garden Centers this morning for some snow in summer and London Pride all the GC didn't have any. I got socked through but found the reduce section in one of them and three items just well sort of fell of the selves into my basket. Freesia Double blend, Agapanthus " Lilly of the Nile and a big clump of Dahlia's "Purine all at 50% off.
  • YviestevieYviestevie Kingswinford, West MidlandsPosts: 4,874
    HELP!!!! I'm going to the Malvern Spring Show tomorrow.
    Hi from Kingswinford in the West Midlands
  • AnniDAnniD Posts: 5,100
    edited May 2019
    Take plenty of bags and money ! Resistance is futile.
    I am envious  :)
    PS Will you be posting photos @Yviestevie, just so that l can suffer even more ?
    I'm sure I will.  Maybe I'll just take photos instead of buying any plants :D
  • purplerallimpurplerallim LincolnshirePosts: 2,151
    You just keep telling yourself that @Yviestevie 😂
  • NollieNollie Girona, Catalunya, Northen SpainPosts: 2,701
    Well having vowed I wouldn’t place any more online orders, somehow I managed to order twelve achilleas last night. Three Terracota and Nine Safran. I only needed two or three more Safran to bump up an existing patch, but the postage charge covered up to twelve plants. I just couldn’t control myself. Shameful.
  • NanabooNanaboo Posts: 1,057
    Hazel-1 if you want to buy seed I've just ordered of Amazon. I've tried everywhere to buy the plant but know where sells it as with London Pride.
    SNOW IN SUMMER 1200 seeds - CHICKWEED - Cerastium Tomentosum - PERENNIAL FLOWER
    QtyQuantity12345678910+
    £0.99
    Other Courier 5 days
    8 days
    + £0.59
    Well I'm back from the Malvern show and I now need to buy two pots.  One for Hydrangea Runaway Bride and the other for Hydrangea Fireworks (Blue).  I also have to find space for Geum Eden Valley Angel, Tiarella Raspberry Sundae and Centaurea Joyce.  I could have spent a lot more but a) couldn't afford it and b) couldn't carry anything else.  Note to self 'no more garden shows this year'
  • HazybHazyb Posts: 280
    @Yviestevie  Tiarella Raspberry Sundae is so, so lovely. Was sold out online so I got two Pink Skyrockets instead which arrived today.