Beechgrove Garden 2019

ObelixxObelixx Vendée, Western FrancePosts: 17,575
Just a reminder that this wonderful programme starts again tomorrow on the new BBC Scotland channel and, according to their Facebook page, they need viewers to keep the ratings up and thus keep the programme on air!

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing." - George Bernard Shaw

• Pete.8Pete.8 Billericay, EssexPosts: 4,694
    Hooray! I love Beechgrove.

Pleased to say it's repeated on BBC2 on Sunday @ 12.30 (it's usually Sunday around 7am) in England on Freeview
    Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit.
    Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.
  • AnniDAnniD Posts: 4,813
    Glad you posted that @Obelixx,  l have been meaning to check the BBC Scotland channel for about a week and then kept forgetting 🙄. It's now set on series link. Thanks !  :)
  • PurplerainPurplerain Posts: 955
    I am not surprised they are worried. I have never watched the new BBC Scotland channel and I am in Scotland. However, thanks for the heads up and I will put it on a series link like anni.
    SW Scotland
  • barry islandbarry island Posts: 790
    Will recording it on Sunday morning add to the viewing figures or will I have to watch it on BBC Scotland to do that?
  • LynLyn DevonPosts: 14,340
    I love Beechgrove, their methods and planting times suit my climate here. 
    Gardening on the wild, windy west side of Dartmoor. 

• KT53KT53 Posts: 3,505
    Beechgrove is great.  Hopefully it will get a proper time on Sunday morning for the broadcast in England.
  • ObelixxObelixx Vendée, Western FrancePosts: 17,575

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing." - George Bernard Shaw
  • AuntyRachAuntyRach Posts: 2,844
    Excellent! I love that prog. 
    My garden and I live in South Wales. 
  • Lizzie27Lizzie27 Bath, SomersetPosts: 3,461
    Thanks Obelixx, I've made a diary note.
  • ObelixxObelixx Vendée, Western FrancePosts: 17,575
    Bumping for anyone who's missed it.