RESURRECTED SEVENTY-FOUR

Aberdeenshire, NE Scotland 🌞  
PLEASE DON'T 'LIKE' ME.  I HAVE NO WISH TO BE 'LIKED'

• Joyce21Joyce21 Posts: 14,649
    Gorgeous cherry blossom M-U.
    SW Scotland
  • ForestedgeForestedge Posts: 3,639
    Lovely MU.  Hope the blossom doesn't get blown off in this howling wind.
  • Joyce21Joyce21 Posts: 14,649
    Debs, lovely pastel tones on the flowers and I like the white spirea.

SORRY M-U!  I know you're not quite awake yet.
    SW Scotland
  • RubeeRubee Posts: 4,063
    Wonderful blossom MU.
  • Muddle-UpMuddle-Up Posts: 14,043
    Nice, isn't it?  Not mine, alas. 😯
    Aberdeenshire, NE Scotland 🌞  
    PLEASE DON'T 'LIKE' ME.  I HAVE NO WISH TO BE 'LIKED'
  • Hazel-1Hazel-1 Posts: 1,836
    hello, have found you, crumbs! Rez 74 ..insane.
    Lovely  pics of flowers from MU and Debs.Glad your weekend went well Debs but you’re a better person than me, sleeping in the van...home comforts for me!
    SGL, good to hear you had slept well as tiredness hits home big time when body has had enough.Any illness is bad for the r dipping and the carer. very had work for different reasons. hope you get a good sleep tonight.
    Sun is shining here but still a bit windy. have scarified and spiked the lawn, it’s very compacted and full of weeds. we daren't feed and weed it ( but we’ll have to soon) as last time we did that, it killed a lot of the grass off. But we can’t have a weed patch with some grass blades here and there lol! need to split and pot up my sunflower seedlings, bucket is very congested . They all seem to have germinated.

Daffs are going over now, I shall miss seeing them in the garden. love them.
    North East
  • Ladybird4Ladybird4 Third rock from the sunPosts: 23,668
    Afties all. Pond filters done! Me - drowned rat! Debs those flowers are so beautiful and as for the gorgeous cherry blossom they brought smiles to my face.
    Cacoethes: An irresistible urge to do something inadvisable
  • star gaze lilystar gaze lily Posts: 12,394
    Back from getting my glasses mended, good as new now 🤗
    Lovely cherry blossom  MU, l love those trees, but always think it's a shame the blossom doesn't last longer.
    No MU, not had my BP checked for a very long time, probably years. I always get told I've got low BP any way so it's probably got even lower these last few months. 
    Would definitely get a loud bell, but I don't think I'm brave enough to ride a bike now 😂

Gorgeous flowers Debs, love the jug they are in too.........i have a thing about jugs 🤗
    LB, didn't read back after being AWOL.
    Thank you Hazel, hope you're feeling more like you too.

• TopbirdTopbird Posts: 4,551
    edited 15 April
    Afternoon. Been at the office this morning - come home to find you've shufftied over here. Can't keep up with you all!

Debs - good to hear your weekend went well.

SGL - the others have already said it - take some time for yourself, take it easy and go see the doc if you have anymore fainting spells. Feeling tired and run down is par for the course when you're going through what you and OH are enduring at the moment. But actually passing out fainting - that's another level, so please don't ignore it if it happens again.

Nag over - sorry🙂

LB - The spelling mistake in LOD jumped out at me too - mainly because it's always a cause of one of my rants when people spell it like that. Can't stop myself yelling at the 'puter / TV etc when I see it (Yes I did last night too).

I didn't even consider it to be part of the plot because I see it so often in texts etc and I just thought it was a mistake. But now you have me wondering...🤔

Nice cherry blossom MU😎
    Heaven is ... sitting in the garden with a G&T and a cat while watching the sun go down
  • Ladybird4Ladybird4 Third rock from the sunPosts: 23,668
    Don't worry SGL, you know that one or other of us will always see you right. Its just nice to see you back. Glad that you got your glasses sorted out too. It must have been a serious game!
    Cacoethes: An irresistible urge to do something inadvisable