You Garden mail order plants

AnniDAnniD Posts: 4,632
Just wondered if anyone has ordered plants from You Garden ?
What did you think ?
 :) 

• DubloonDubloon Posts: 45
    Hi AnniD. I have used YouGarden on numerous occasions and have found its service; price and plant quality excellent. I have not had one issue with numerous deliveries. I would go as far as to say YouGarden is my favourite supplier; I am surprised by the quality given the price and offers. I hope it works for you if you try YouGarden. 
  • AnniDAnniD Posts: 4,632
    Thanks @Dubloon , l have been looking at the website and they do have an amazing selection of plants including 2 l have my eye on (!). I think l am a little cautious as the prices seem a little on the cheap side, (or l should say on the value for money side), and l feel you get what you pay for. Your comments have reassured me.  :)
  • DubloonDubloon Posts: 45
    Good. Let me know how you get on. Best wishes.
  • Ladybird4Ladybird4 Third rock from the sunPosts: 25,041
    Hi AnniD. This cropped up on another post the other day. I have bought a fair amount of plants from YG and have no complaints at all.
    Cacoethes: An irresistible urge to do something inadvisable
    Thanks @Ladybird4, off to place an order !  :)
  • Ladybird4Ladybird4 Third rock from the sunPosts: 25,041
    Happy gardening @AnniD
    Cacoethes: An irresistible urge to do something inadvisable
  • josusa47josusa47 Posts: 2,278
    I have just taken delivery of my first order from them, two hydrangeas "glam rock".  Top quality plants, really bushy, under £20 including delivery.  
    Well the order went in yesterday , l couldn't wait any longer. Luckily l know exactly where these plants are going to go (for once :blush: )