New Gardening Podcast!

In The Weeds With AnneIn The Weeds With Anne Horsham, West SussexPosts: 2
edited 7 April in The potting shed
Hello all,

I'd love to invite you to listen to listen to our new gardening podcast 'In The Weeds With Anne'. In episode one we meet with Bridge Saunders from The Garden House, Brighton, and hear how she transformed a derelict market garden into an inspirational, working one. Episode two is a conversation with Pauline McBride from Sussex Prairies - Britain's largest naturalistic garden.

Thankyou!
Matt.
In The Weeds With Anne is a podcast about gardens, gardeners, plants and passion. Listen now on iTunes, Spotify, Podbean and more.

• WillDBWillDB Posts: 1,778
    I enjoyed those enormously. Although all that talk of cake has given me a craving...
  • FlinsterFlinster Posts: 765
    Will have a listen tomorrow! Thanks for posting... so love a garden podcast!
  • In The Weeds With AnneIn The Weeds With Anne Horsham, West SussexPosts: 2
    Thanks so much for your comments guys, I'm really glad you enjoyed it Will! We'll be releasing new episodes frequently, so please feel free to subscribe if you'd like! Right, I'm off for some cake...

Here's Vigo the basset hound returning to the prairie for some very important hole-digging!!

In The Weeds With Anne is a podcast about gardens, gardeners, plants and passion. Listen now on iTunes, Spotify, Podbean and more.