Pics of my garden

Lizzie27Lizzie27 Bath, SomersetPosts: 3,318
Random pics taken yesterday

• madpenguinmadpenguin Isle of WightPosts: 1,500
     <3 
    “Every day is ordinary, until it isn't.” - Bernard Cornwell-Death of Kings
  • MarlorenaMarlorena East AngliaPosts: 2,207
    ..and a good sized garden to go with it... lovely, I like the splash of red too...
  • arneilarneil Posts: 214

beautiful
  • Lizzie27Lizzie27 Bath, SomersetPosts: 3,318

Thanks guys.

@Marlorena, the red berries are on Nandina 'Fire Power', given as a present 13 years ago, it's rather slow growing!  The stone trough to the left is where the bamboo was growing, which I cut right down earlier in the week, as most of it died in the heatwave. Not sure whether I want it to resurrect or not. The snaky looking stems across the corner are wisteria shoots that do an abrupt left turn on the wall corner and then grow 20-30 ft along the outside wall/fence boundary (I thought the neighbours might appreciate something good to look at). I might have to cut this part of it right down however for the fenceman to put new panels up in May, although I'm kind of hoping that if I cut the ties, I can lay it along the ground while he's constructing.

• MarlorenaMarlorena East AngliaPosts: 2,207
    ..you'll be glad to get that over with I think...   nice of you to think of the neighbours... we could all do with a gardening neighbour like you !..
  • Just joined and trying try uploading. This is my garden 
  • DovefromaboveDovefromabove Central Norfolk UKPosts: 54,458
    Hi @Gillian Attwell

if your pics don’t upload try reducing their size ... that usually works. 😊 
    “I am not lost, for I know where I am. But however, where I am may be lost.” Winnie the Pooh

• Thanks dovefromabove retrying