Trust pilot

BirminghamMarc1972BirminghamMarc1972 Birmingham Posts: 586
Has anyone ever used trust pilot to check company ratings and reviews. I did because I'm having terrible trouble with Thompson and Morgan and no wonder their ratings are awful. No reply to emails at all. Also appears suttons are the same. I've made purchases from crocus with no problems at all .seems the way to go

• AnniDAnniD Posts: 4,066
    I have looked at them now and again, but l tend to be a bit sceptical in general. Like all thing on t'internet, it's not always easy to tell how genuine the reviews are. When you get results like the T&M ones though, it's probably fairly accurate, and your personal experience tells you the same! I think maybe a forum like this is a good way to get feedback. 
  • Hostafan1Hostafan1 Posts: 20,538
    I feel these things are open to abuse, ditto Trip Advisor.
    Look at one of the "top tourist attractions" in Bude: the plastic tunnel leading to Sainsbury's!!
    Too easy to get folk together to "big up" or "slag off" anything these days.
    I tend to ignore the top and bottom 10% of reviews.
    Devon.
  • Pete.8Pete.8 Billericay, EssexPosts: 4,546
    Thompson and Morgan do have an account on here - you could try messaging them -
    @Thompson Morgan

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit.
    Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.
  • SlumSlum Posts: 255
    Many have said T&M don't respond to emails. I always phone them and they've sorted out problems promptly and to my satisfaction. Same goes for Suttons.
  • Hampshire_HogHampshire_Hog Hampshire Coast 100m from the seaPosts: 1,077
    You don't actually say what problems your having @Old Arthritic marc ?

But I personally have never had problems with Sutton's or T&M myself a lot of complaints are about delivery, but people don't read the information some items are on quite long lead times.

For instance I ordered plants in January but delivery wont be till May or June as they grow to order then add some to be on the safe side they only have a limited amount of space to sow & grow.

"You don't stop gardening because you get old, you get old because you stop gardening." - The Hampshire Hog