Whats the best brush cutter/weed eater

I'm going to buy a new commercial weed eater, however I would like to mount a circular saw on the head so that I can make some bigger brush objects....would primarily be used as a weed eater but occasionally would like to be able to just change the head....any recommendations model numbers and price ranges before I hit the dealers tomorrow.
Thanks in advance to all who reply

• NollieNollie Girona, Catalunya, Northen SpainPosts: 2,173
    Do you really mean a circular saw, as in the type builders and carpenters would use, or, as I suspect, do you just want a multi tool with metal brush cutting blade for the tough stuff, interchangeable with a string strimming blade? 
  • Nollie said:
    Do you really mean a circular saw, as in the type builders and carpenters would use, or, as I suspect, do you just want a multi tool with metal brush cutting blade for the tough stuff, interchangeable with a string strimming blade? 

Larger brushcutter often come with a clearing saw blade. It's not a multi tool. 

To mpalmer... it depends on what tools you can acquire and get dealer support for locally. Sounds like you're in the states?

Echo,  Stihl, Hsqvarna, Tanaka, Redmax, loads more. They're all much of a muchness.