Help many types of Lawn Mower

Halo you guys. In having a big problem to choose what kind of lawn mower I should buy. The last one I had which is very old :'(  and I think it is the time I should let it go. Although it will be hard for both of us. Now I need to find a new partner to replace it who is simple, smart, beauty and maybe don't too expensive. If you guys have some partners like that pleas recommend it to me, and we can discuss after that. 
Thank you so much. :D

Love is the simplest thing we can give, why not #AGreenhand

• DovefromaboveDovefromabove Central Norfolk UKPosts: 53,846
    First you first you need to tell us about your lawn ... size, type of grass etc ... a photo would be good ... then you need to tell us something about you, ability/disabilities and ambitions for your lawn. 
    “I am not lost, for I know where I am. But however, where I am may be lost.” Winnie the Pooh

• AnniDAnniD Posts: 4,093
    I know a lot of people on here recommend Honda mowers, but as Dove says, more information would help  :)
  • micheleperez6257micheleperez6257 FloridaPosts: 22
    oh! god. i'm just a new bie and have a lot of things which i should know first before decide buy. Can you guys give me some information i should know first to buy a lawn mower

Sun Joe iON16LM model is best cordless mower i tried, the cost is not expensive for All-terrain wheels for better maneuverability, Uses a brushless motor for more efficiency, Fairly quiet with a 40-minute runtime, Comes with a two-year warranty. After read reviews for the best cordless lawn mower on amazon, agreenhand and lowes, I decided to buy it and happy with it until now. You should try!!!
    Maybe this will answer your question  :)
  • pansyfacepansyface PEAK DISTRICT DerbyshirePosts: 14,548
    If I may venture to say so, the question asked at 15:33 today was apparently solved by the OP herself on 20th March.

Either she is losing her marbles, or I am losing mine or this is spam.

I’m going for spam.

Flagged.
    Apophthegm -  a big word for a small thought.
    Indeed @pansyface ! My attempt at quoting the original reply above went a bit pear shaped. Who knows, it could have been an honest mistake......but l have flagged it just to be on the safe side  ;)
  • micheleperez6257micheleperez6257 FloridaPosts: 22

oh! god. i forget to mention the main information. I'm having a small lawn and its quite flat.

• DovefromaboveDovefromabove Central Norfolk UKPosts: 53,846
    There’s nothing like asking for more information to smoke out the spammers ...  :/
    “I am not lost, for I know where I am. But however, where I am may be lost.” Winnie the Pooh

• JennyJJennyJ DoncasterPosts: 1,237

oh! god. i forget to mention the main information. I'm having a small lawn and its quite flat

For a small, flat lawn, a push-along cylinder mower is by far the most environmentally sound option.
    Or you could try the one you recommended on another thread Michele.......