Which should I buy

• Andy19Andy19 Posts: 611
    Dee 73 As everyone says get the biggest greenhouse you can I started off with an 8x6 as a present from my son and daughter. Then a work mate was giving away an 8x6 only 3 years old so I dismantled it and built it in my garden. Then in June 2017 I bought a Keder Greenhouse 9 metres x 3 metres and guess what there all full most of the time but love working in them in all season's.
  • NanabooNanaboo Posts: 1,057
    Andy 19 you are so lucky. If I had all three of your greenhouses in my garden there would be no garden left to plant up. I'm thinking I should knock down my three neighbours houses and then I'd have the garden of my dreams. Some how I don't think they would go for that.
  • purplerallimpurplerallim LincolnshirePosts: 2,142
    My 10×12 is half full of over wintering plants and a few cactus.  Now its cleaning it time as seedlings in conservatory are ready to go in, but have been busy knocking down a 6×8 shed to make room for veg beds. Both need doing, hubby and I are going to be busy this coming week.🙂
    edited March 2019
    Purplerallim, I've just been on the phone to a friend and she and her sister have both said they will help me put up the greenhouse and like others on here have said go for as big as you can fit in. Enjoy the extra veg space. Off to look at greenhouses on line.
    Dee 73 Make sure it's safety glass don't get polycarbonate my first one was and changed it to glass.
    Andy19 why glass and not polycarbonate.
    Polycarbonate overtime discolours and goes brittle hail stones ended up knocking holes in mine. That's why I would always go for glass and oh and wind can blow polycarbonate out no bother.
    Thanks for the Andy19, I didn't know. Forewarned is forearmed as they say.
  • widgetwilk annwidgetwilk ann North NorfolkPosts: 205
    Just catching up, but back to sheds, I got this one last year Homebase,very pleased, just what I needed for tools,
    Morning widgetwilk ann, just about to go out and look for some seeds will have a look and see for something like that it look strong. It really depends on the price as I'd prefer to spend as much as I can afford on the greenhouse and could make a shed to fit the small space for around £45 but will take a look. Thanks for putting a picture up for me.