Succulent ID

HeltaHelta Posts: 7
A bit of background story first.
One day I saw an aloe at the store and knew I had to have it. Looking into it's care ect I discovered succulents overall and just fell in love. As there are no garden centres nearby which have decent prices (4.50 pounds for a plant!!) I decided to order off of Amazon.
So I just received my lootbox of 10 succulents and I absolutely love em. Some of them are a bit beaten up but overall they look good. Now out of all my few days of obsessing them to arrive I've done some research and generally know how to take care of them. But I also know that some may need slightly different amount of sun/water than others and I don't want to kill my cute plants.
Sadly the plants arrived without any identification and I tried doing some googling into it and I might've identified few of them but I don't really trust myself.
Now I know there are smarter people than me around here and I'd really like some help with these. Also a few care tips won't hurt.
All of the plants will be living inside (I live in a flat) close to the south facing window.
If it's easier to ID from another angle or better picture I can provide that. I added numbers for less confusion.
Thanks for sticking around so far and tia.

• wild edgeswild edges The north west of south east WalesPosts: 2,194
    It's a bit hard to ID some of these accurately but this might give you a start.

1: Echeveria (loads of similar ones and hybrids)
    2: Pachyphytum maybe?
    3. One of the hairy echevarias, again there's a few. I love these ones.
    4. Maybe a haworthia/gateria hybrid?
    5. Euphorbia of some kind?
    6. Adromischus cristatus or similar
    7. Kalanchoe of some kind.
    8. Maybe an agave
    9. Peperomia, maybe Peperomia dolabriformis but one of the succulent types.
    10. Looks like a crassula

It's a nice mixed bag of interesting plants anyway. The brush attachment on the hoover can be handy for getting the soil out of crevices if it gets stuck in there. Otherwise an nice soft artist's paintbrush will help tease it out. Some links below for further research if you get stuck.

• HeltaHelta Posts: 7
    Oh thank you so much! It's a great help, much easier when I have something to start with. Succulent identification doesn't give the best results as there are soo many.
    Sixth I got the same conclusion from my searches but 8th I think it maybe a faucaria?
    Helta said:
    Sixth I got the same conclusion from my searches but 8th I think it maybe a faucaria?
    Ok, I thought 8 was bigger but that makes sense.
  • 4 is Titanopsis calcarea

7 is Kalanchoe (pumila?)

8 is Faucaria

edited 14 March
    Thank you Alan! I was struggling with the fourth the most.
    After loads of google I've concluded most of them but some are still questionable. I'll also add another pic of the fluffy (3rd) one as it's not really crown shaped which makes me question it.
    1. Echiveria - Princess blue? Orion? So many..
    2. Pachyphytum oviferum
    3. Echiveria setosa? Kalanchoe eriophylla?
    4. Titanopsis calcarea
    5. Euphorbia loricata
    6. Andromischus cristatus
    7. Kalanchoe pumila
    8. Faucaria (tigrina or felina?)
    9. Peperomia dolabriformis
    10. Crassula perforata?
    3 may have to grow out a bit to show its true shape, it looks a bit confused at the moment. The leaf shape looks similar to one of mine though.

Oh it certainly does, thank you, I didn't see any pictures on Google and the sites where it looked the same. They looked with kinda elongated leaves.