RESURRECTED SEVENTY-TWO

Aberdeenshire, NE Scotland 🌞  
FIDDLESTICKS AND FLAPDOODLE!

• Kitty 2Kitty 2 ManchesterPosts: 5,090
    Hello, hello, and off we go 😄.
    Cute little lammie MU. Cheery daffs too, no heads showing on mine yet but have spotted some on the tulips... strange that 😕.
  • Muddle-UpMuddle-Up Posts: 14,126
    Good Morning Kitty.....mini greenhouse cover in place?
    Nah...

It can stay there until the storm blows over 😉
  • star gaze lilystar gaze lily Posts: 12,489
    Lovely pic MU.
    Happy chatting everyone 🤗
    Absolutely hissing down again and so very windy ☹
    Getting really fed up with flippin Brexit 🙄😫
    You made it Lily 😀. Gremlins gone?
    I think everyones sick to the back teeth with it. You could always have a grumble on the "giggle" thread about it. Bit of a strange title...nobodys laughing 😕
  • Rebecca110Rebecca110 Posts: 1,240
    Lovely lamb picture MU.  Very windy out and the sun has come out.  Best to leave it kitty or it will fly away.   
  • Joyce21Joyce21 Posts: 14,916
    Lovely little lamb pic M-U.  Feel sorry for the ones outside in the weather we've been having.
    SW Scotland
  • Muddle-UpMuddle-Up Posts: 14,126
    I've not seen any lambs here yet.  They don't usually appear until April.  Poor little mites, it's not the best time to be born is it?

Any forecast of when Storm Gaz will blow itself out?  Think we're all getting fed up with it now.
  • star gaze lilystar gaze lily Posts: 12,489
    Hope so Kitty 😉😂
  • pansyfacepansyface PEAK DISTRICT DerbyshirePosts: 14,729
    Morning all,

Been up since the crack of dawn doing unmentionable things to the house with cloths and machinery.

Got five minutes to myself, so I stepped outside to put something back in the shed. Hanging on the back of the shed door are kept two long metal fishing nets for cleaning the ponds and a couple of long ex-vacuum cleaner hoses also for the ponds. Opened the door, wind took the door, wind took the clobber hanging on the back of the door and clobbered me over the head with the clobber.

Stomped back into the house. Fed up with the wind. Fed up with trying to be tidy. 

Off out to test the restaurant with the decent menu and crappy music. 

Have a good day all.
    Apophthegm -  a big word for a small thought.