B&Q bargain

13»

• Hostafan1Hostafan1 Posts: 19,944
    Home Bargains are the cheapest we've found for Fat Balls. ( no tittering @Fairygirl )
    There's a massive branch/ distribution centre near Stonehenge and Hubby stops there when he's working "up country".
    Devon.
  • LynLyn DevonPosts: 12,201
    I’ve tried the birds with fat balls from  all different places,  none of them get eaten. Spoilt with the suet blocks maybe? 
    Gardening on the wild, windy west side of Dartmoor. 
    Freedom’s just another word for nothing left to lose. 
  • debs64debs64 West Midlands, on the edge of the Black Country Posts: 1,380
    Yes Hosta why do all the birds love your fat balls when they completely ignore mine? 
  • FairygirlFairygirl west central ScotlandPosts: 23,264
    Moi, Hosta? As if... o:)
    I buy mine in bulk now, online. The different suet blocks all get eaten too.
    Maybe the birds here are just following the Scottish stereotype. Mmmm, lard.... ;)
    Oh the devil in me said, go down to the shed
    I know where I belong

• purplerallimpurplerallim LincolnshirePosts: 1,238
    Just been in a Pound Stretcher and I can't believe it redcurrant Jonker van Tets and blackcurrant Ben Lomand for £1.79 . 5 foot cherry, apple, and pear trees £3.🤔
  • Andy19Andy19 Posts: 599
    Fairygirl there's a Wilko in Motherwell town centre.
  • NewgardeninggirlNewgardeninggirl Tamar Valley, CornwallPosts: 39

@Lyn I know just the B&Q which you are talking about.... I work in that town 3 days a week! And the B and Ms they replaced it with doesn't even have a garden section arghhh!!! I do frequent the pound shop though for gardening bits...

• LynLyn DevonPosts: 12,201
    Me too, their tomato food is just as good and some plants are worth having.
    as a town, I don’t like it much, all charity shops now, I live between there and Tavistock so prefer to go there. 
    Gardening on the wild, windy west side of Dartmoor. 
    Freedom’s just another word for nothing left to lose. 
  • Lizzie27Lizzie27 Bath, SomersetPosts: 2,580
    I've got Wilko envy too, we don't have any round here that I know of. I love Tavistock @Lyn, my daughter used to live in Plymouth so she'd take me there. I never got to the Pannier Market though - do you ever go?  Funnily enough our late much loved cat was called Tavistock for some odd reason. I got funny looks when I went out calling him.
    As he was a rescue cat, we think a student from Tavistock got him as a kitten, then abandoned him when they finished Uni, he was rather poorly when we got him.
13»