Should I see leaves of Geranium Rozanne by now?

• B3B3 Posts: 9,486
    Oh no! I've got it too. At least it's shifted Elgar's Cello Concerto. That's been rattling around for days😵
    In London. Keen but lazy.
  • LiriodendronLiriodendron Todmorden, West YorksPosts: 5,184
    Nowt wrong with a bit of Elgar...   :)
    "The one who plants trees, knowing that he will never sit in their shade, has at least started to understand the meaning of life."  Rabindranath Tagore
    Not rattling around since I heard on t'radio it last Tuesday!. I knew it was going to happen, but resistance was futile.
  • HazybHazyb Posts: 183
    Spotted my Rozanne today :)
  • DovefromaboveDovefromabove Central Norfolk UKPosts: 53,817
    😊 👍 
    “I am not lost, for I know where I am. But however, where I am may be lost.” Winnie the Pooh

• LG_LG_ gardens in SE LondonPosts: 2,300
    And now I've got Elgar's Cello Concerto. Thank you :)
    'If you have a garden and a library, you have everything you need.'
    - Cicero
  • DampGardenManDampGardenMan Posts: 1,057
    WillDB said:

G. phaeum is coming through strongly in what I'm hoping will be woodland beds eventually. And G. nodosum - I want the white form of that but I understand it's not as tough?

So many hardy geraniums, so little time ...
    I have had the white form (G. n. 'Silverwood') growing for the past five years or so, during which time I've moved house and divided it a few times (it falls apart into tiny plantlets very easily, and they grow away quite well). Seems fairly tough to me! I've had it in sun and in containers in dry shade.

@WillDB - good news, thanks. I'll be going for both moist and dry shade.
    Nowt wrong with a bit of Elgar unless it worms about in your head like a musical vine weevil grub until you'd gladly replace it with a Eurovision song entry😫
  • raisingirlraisingirl East Devon, on the Edge of Exmoor.Posts: 3,437
    everyone step away from the Kajagoogoo
    My heart has joined the thousand, for my friend stopped running today
  • LG_LG_ gardens in SE LondonPosts: 2,300
    Damn you, RG. I was nicely settled in with Jacqueline du Pre doing her thing when you dropped that one in.
    'If you have a garden and a library, you have everything you need.'
    - Cicero