Should I see leaves of Geranium Rozanne by now?

• AnniDAnniD Posts: 3,049
    That's very interesting, l have left the second one just in case. There was nothing where the first one was labelled though,  and it was a solid label. I had a look at photos from last year and the labels were in the right place. Fingers crossed! 

• nutcutletnutcutlet PeterboroughPosts: 25,746
    I can't remember where mine are, I shall have to wait and see
  • MarlorenaMarlorena East AngliaPosts: 1,536
    The first sign of mine today, the little pink shoot in the middle... and this is early for Rozanne in my garden..

• Old Arthritic marcOld Arthritic marc Birmingham Posts: 67
    Bit early yet
  • Julia1983Julia1983 ShropshirePosts: 52
    Mine looks like marlorenas above... Just starting to regrow now.. our garden is pretty sheltered if that makes a difference... 
  • DovefromaboveDovefromabove Central Norfolk UKPosts: 51,389

Here’s one of mine just now ... must split them... MIL wants some. 
    “I am not lost, for I know where I am. But however, where I am may be lost.” Winnie the Pooh

• NollieNollie Girona, Catalunya, Northen SpainPosts: 1,294
    I was also wondering where mine was, especially since February was gloriously warm here and everything else is up (apart from my one and only dahlia, but thats to be expected) put poking around today, I see a few leaves just developing on two but the third, no sign yet...
  • jayne10bjayne10b Posts: 19
    I have around 8 rozanne's repeated around a border.  Those that are in the sunniest spots are beginning to emerge and leaves are visible.  Those in the less sunny spots are showing no signs of life yet.
  • KaymayKaymay Posts: 67
    Last year my two didn't appear until late April. I know we had a cold snap, but I am in Cornwall. No sign of them yet.
  • Janie BJanie B LincolnshirePosts: 302
    Mine are just starting to appear in my Lincolnshire garden... starting off with little pink/white buds, then bright lime green leaves. I agree they are earlier than last year, not long behind my other geraniums, Splish Splash and Kashmir White.