RESURRECTED SEVENTY-ONE

1939495969799»

• RubeeRubee Posts: 4,661
    T Bird . We used to stay in a cottage  in Lindale village just outside  GOS .That was our base for walking trips .
  • Kitty 2Kitty 2 ManchesterPosts: 5,092
    Very wise Ruby. I won't be setting foot out in it either.
  • Muddle-UpMuddle-Up Posts: 14,306
    Morning Rezzers.....not much more than a light breeze here, blue sky and sun.  We've got off lightly, so far, although it's been very wet and cold.  Most of you have had the worst of ut gy the sound of things.

When there's a high wind we usually balance a big brick on the refuse wheelie lid to help keep it upright and stop the lid blowing back.  Not nice having to pick up all your neighbour's rubbish, LB.

No plans for today, it's certainly not gardening weather despite the sun.

Aberdeenshire, NE Scotland 🌞  
    FIDDLESTICKS AND FLAPDOODLE!
  • Ladybird4Ladybird4 Third rock from the sunPosts: 25,380
    edited 14 March
    Nearly ready for Rez 72 M-U. Boy can we natter!
    Cacoethes: An irresistible urge to do something inadvisable
    Yep, LB, will go post Rez 72 pronto!  😀
  • Joyce21Joyce21 Posts: 15,228
    Damn!!! That's the rain on and I was going to prune roses as the garden bin goes out tonight for the first collection of the year. I'm stuck in waiting for my niece's fireplace to be delivered. Ordered from an English company who wont deliver it as far north to Oban. Niece's OH will come down sometime to collect it.
    SW Scotland
  • 1Runnybeak11Runnybeak1 Posts: 8,429
    edited 14 March
    Afters Rezzers.

That picture had me laughing like a drain LB.  

FEDGE.   I’d let him make his own way home if I were you.    Don’t back on Hazel putting the paintbrush down, she has two hands.   

TB.  Glad you are having a good time.   How’s it going with the out laws never mind the weather ☺️   I love Tim Vine.   Naturally funny man.   He’d be one I’d invite to dinner. 

Steady the  buffs Rubee.  Can I come and sit with you at the window and watch those people struggle against the wind.  

• RubeeRubee Posts: 4,661
    Sure you can Runners We could natter all afternoon .😀