RESURRECTED SEVENTY-ONE

• Hazel-1Hazel-1 Posts: 2,331
    edited 4 March
    Morning all.

Sunshining here and somewhat blowy, will find out if it’s cold when we go out this morning.

Topbird, my daughter gets migraines and they knock her for six for days. Horrible thing. Take good care of yourself and remain calm and quiet.

I am on sanding duties now. Our banister rail is spindles which the previous owners stained a wood brown. We want it white so it all has to be sanded down, primed and then coated. It could be a long job this😱

Also this week, we have to move our large cloche somewhere else as the new shed is going there. We have quite a few big plastic boxes filled with shed gear too, so all must be shifted.

Chey, your e becoming the seedling master! You must have “ the touch!”

Hooe all those troubled by blowing bins and anything else in the night, have a quieter day today. Forest may need a winch round her waist if she goes walking in a windy area😂

SYL.
    North East
  • Ladybird4Ladybird4 Third rock from the sunPosts: 25,729
    Hi Hazel. Is that your lupin Chey?
    Cacoethes: An irresistible urge to do something inadvisable
  • CheyngelCheyngel Buxton! Derbyshire, not Norfolk.Posts: 3,994
    That's my pansies LB! THIS is my lupin!
    "Seedling master" - I like that!  :D
  • Ladybird4Ladybird4 Third rock from the sunPosts: 25,729
    Wow. Impressive that Chey. See if you can gently 'tease' the seed coat off the top of the lupin or it will just carry on growing leggy like that. The seed leaves need to be out of the seed coat but you must be VERY gentle.
    Cacoethes: An irresistible urge to do something inadvisable
    Using a plant label, like when separating the tomatoes?
  • Hazel-1Hazel-1 Posts: 2,331
    Morning LB. 😁
    North East
  • Joyce21Joyce21 Posts: 15,315
    Hazel, I hope the spindles aren't intricate. That's going to be a long job.

Chey, you've been up early in the morning since you've sown your seeds. Any connection?
    SW Scotland
    After some gentle poking, I teased them apart and I can't see a seed coating? It's either fused on there or that's just the colour of the back of the leaves!
    Well Joyce - wanting to see if anything has grown, turning the seeds away from the sun before it starts shining, watering before the heat starts - just a combination!