RESURRECTED SEVENTY-ONE

• CheyngelCheyngel Buxton! Derbyshire, not Norfolk.Posts: 3,947
    You've got cats, MU, they're just as good!
  • ForestedgeForestedge Posts: 3,650
    SGL - all the best for your OH today.
  • RubeeRubee Posts: 4,639
    Thinking of you and OH ,this morning SGL.
    morning all . A little breezy here ,nothing more .Love the kitten LB .
  • Ladybird4Ladybird4 Third rock from the sunPosts: 25,311
    Morning to all later arrivals. Its very windy here but sun is shining and all looks good outside. Must go shower and dress now - have had a lazy day so far.
    Cacoethes: An irresistible urge to do something inadvisable
  • LantanaLantana Posts: 5,758
    Morning. I got woken up at 3.45am by the sound of bins being blown up and down the road and the wind roaring down the road. Sounded like a big lorry reversing fast, so much so that I got up to see what the noise was. I’m tired - can’t find a suitable yawning emoji.

To Lily and OH, hope all runs smoothly today at the appointment.

Bet those who’ve shown seeds have been peering at them to detect any signs of sprouting😁 Well I have anyway.
  • TopbirdTopbird Posts: 4,842
    Morning.

Wasn't around yesterday as I had a bad migraine. It didn't give me too much of a headache, but did give me weird vision and made me feel very dizzy and queasy. Not able to do much at all after it started late morning - and anything to do with reading and screens was a definite no-no.

Feeling better today, if a little washed out. I've called off from going in to the office as intense reading and scrutinising of documents doesn't seem like a good idea. SM and bank is on the cards instead.

Hope all goes well for SGL and her OH today.

Haven't read back too much but it sounds as though most of you escaped the worst of Freya. We had a bit of rain and then it got very windy for about 2 hrs last night - but nothing too bad.

Right - that's as much screen time as I can manage for now - SYL🙂
    Heaven is ... sitting in the garden with a G&T and a cat while watching the sun go down
  • Ladybird4Ladybird4 Third rock from the sunPosts: 25,311
    Take it easy today T'Bird.
    Cacoethes: An irresistible urge to do something inadvisable
  • RubeeRubee Posts: 4,639
    Have a quiet day TBird. Take care.
  • Joyce21Joyce21 Posts: 15,212
    Morning all.
    There are some some spots of rain on the window so garden plans may have to go on hold.

Hope you feel better today T'bird.
    SW Scotland
  • CheyngelCheyngel Buxton! Derbyshire, not Norfolk.Posts: 3,947
    Feel better soon Tbird!

Lants - you mentioned sprouting?