RESURRECTED SEVENTY-ONE

• Rebecca110Rebecca110 Posts: 1,356
    Lovely memories for you MU.
  • star gaze lilystar gaze lily Posts: 12,565
    Goodness, RES 71 already 🤗😉
    It's absolutely hissing down still and the wind is howling😣😣
    Thank you everyone for good wishes for OH hospital appointment tomorrow. It's a check up , unfortunately won't know anything definite till he's had scans......no appointment for those yet. 
  • Hazel-1Hazel-1 Posts: 2,244

..and ...

North East
    And Mr Ben

North East
  • Ladybird4Ladybird4 Third rock from the sunPosts: 25,366
    Loved the Clangers Hazel and the cute noises they made.
    Cacoethes: An irresistible urge to do something inadvisable
    edited 3 March

The Brady Bunch!

Enough reminiscing from me now....
    North East
  • 1Runnybeak11Runnybeak1 Posts: 8,428
    edited 3 March
    My goodness, you girls have bought back some lovely memories for me.   
    The Man from Laramie....what a lovely voice that singer had.   I’ll look it up on YouTube in a mo.  Anyone remember the cowboy series, The Cisco Kid.   He used to ride like the clapppers with his huge Mexican sombrero flapping like mad.   I think he was on Sunday afternoon.  Ah yes, a 1/4 of Bluebird milk chocolate toffees and the Cisco kid.  Heaven !  I had to watch it on a neighbours tv, a 9” in a huge casing as we didn’t get a tv until I was 12.  We rented it from a shop.   It was huge and the screen looked like a big fish eye.  Contrast up and down, vertical and horizontal hold a dicky Ariel.   Oh yes, it had the lot 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣. Did anyone stand up for the National anthem at the end was of the days programmes and watch the little dot of light until it went out.   ?   We did. 🤣🤣🤣

It cant be the last one of Endeavour ???  It’s only just started.  

Baptiste is on too.   

• Muddle-UpMuddle-Up Posts: 14,294
    Never watched the Brady Bunch, they were American and terribly scrubbed-looking.  Yuk.
    Loved the Clangers, though!  I'd forgotten about them.😀

Don't remember the Cisco Kid, Runners.
    We never stood up for the National Anthem.  My Dad would sooner have shot himself in the foot 😀

Aberdeenshire, NE Scotland 🌞  
    FIDDLESTICKS AND FLAPDOODLE!
  • 1Runnybeak11Runnybeak1 Posts: 8,428
    MU. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
  • CheyngelCheyngel Buxton! Derbyshire, not Norfolk.Posts: 3,955
    Back from my Besties! Her 24th today, have spent a brilliant afternoon there - pizza, gossip and cake!

As I was walking back the sky went very dark and it's just gotten VERY windy all of a sudden...