Is it that time already!! 😊
  • Sam 37Sam 37 Posts: 343
    Here we go, here we go, here we go.... <3
  • Rose121Rose121 Posts: 132
    So excited about this! 
  • Tin potTin pot Posts: 724
    :smile:
  • NannaBooNannaBoo Posts: 656
    At last, been a long winter without our GW program.
  • Hampshire_HogHampshire_Hog Hampshire Coast 100m from the seaPosts: 1,006
    I love the show but do we really need eight presenters two or three OK.

Another program that seems to  have a lot of hangers on as I call them and unnecessary waste of licence payers money.  

"You don't stop gardening because you get old, you get old because you stop gardening." - The Hampshire Hog
  • Big Blue SkyBig Blue Sky Posts: 268
    I love the show but do we really need eight presenters two or three OK.

Another program that seems to  have a lot of hangers on as I call them and unnecessary waste of licence payers money.  
    I agree. Every half-sentence seems to be presented by a different person, without any particular reason.
    I like it when they show many different private  people introducing their plant collections or showing their gardens, but not when there are too many presenters just for the sake of having everybody on board. But I guess that’s BBC for you. 
  • ObelixxObelixx Vendée, Western FrancePosts: 16,246
    The beeb has a mission to promote diversity.   I don't think Monty's gardening style is good for one hour of filming to suit the many and varied soil conditions and climates and styles in the UK.  Different presenters have different strengths.
    "We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing." - George Bernard Shaw
  • Hampshire_HogHampshire_Hog Hampshire Coast 100m from the seaPosts: 1,006
    edited 3 March
    Obelixx said:
    The beeb has a mission to promote diversity.   I don't think Monty's gardening style is good for one hour of filming to suit the many and varied soil conditions and climates and styles in the UK.  Different presenters have different strengths.
     Why not it use to work perfectly well before with just a couple of presenters and visits to other gardens private or public plus seed / plant growers, etc etc

"You don't stop gardening because you get old, you get old because you stop gardening." - The Hampshire Hog